looking to merge guilds

85 Tauren Warrior
I am GM of azeroths elite. I am looking for lower level guilds that no longer raid as a guild but still get ~5 people on regularly (even if the normally pug raid). I am interested in merging guilds (or at the very least maybe doing some joint raids with 2 or 3 guilds instead of just pugging every week. The idea would be that another guild would merge into Azeroths elite and get level 25 perks and we can raid/do events as a guild.

Azeroths Elite is the oldest guild on the server, we have been around since 2005.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Five Guys has become the largest guild on Wildhammer. You could merge with us.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I am not interested in merging with another level 25 guild. I am looking to merge several smaller lower level guilds into 1 big level 25 guild. There are already too many guilds on WH that are not doing anything. My idea is to merge several lower level guilds (level 15 or lower) into 1 larger level 25 guild that will raid.

Azeroths Elite has been around a while, I have no interest in quitting/disbanding/seling the guild. Just trying to find other smaller guilds that might be interested in merging.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]