When MoP hits this title could possibly be account wide, so get it while there's a group forming.
Everyone in the group needs to be lvl 80. Most importantly: turn OFF exp gain.
OK to Use:
- All Ulduar 10 normal loot and below (219)
- All Ulduar 10 hard mode loot (226 armor, 232 weapons/ranged)
- All Ulduar 25 normal loot (226 armor, 232 weapons/ranged)
- All weapons/ranged from ToC10 normal (232)
- All Ulduar craftable gear (226)
- All emblem of conquest gear (226)
- Anything from ToC 5 man heroic (219)
- Weapons from ICC 5 mans heroic (232)
- Items from ICC 5 man regular (219)
NOTE: Relics DO NOT count as ranged.
Not OK to Use:
- Any armor from ToC10 normal (232)
- Any Ulduar 25 hard mode loot (239)
- Anything from ToC10 hard (245/258)
- Anything from either version of ToC25 (245/258/272)
- ToC craftables (245)
- Emblem of Triumph gear (245)
- Regular armor from ICC 5 man heroic (232)
As far as gemming/enchanting your gear:
- Epic gems are allowed
- Reforging is allowed
- Heirlooms are allowed (although you shouldn't really be using them)
- The cataclysm leg enchants, profession enchants and Savage Armor Kits are all allowed
- You can use Cataclysm consumables (flasks/potions/food/ Adventurer's Journals)
Experience with the fight is required. I don't care if you do it at 85 or did it 3 years ago, or even watch some videos, just learn whats going on and know what you have to do. While the changes to all the classes and stat scaling at 80 made this fight a bit easier you still need to be very aware of what is going on. You don't need to be full Best in Slot, however, you should be at an average iLvl of close to 219. While this may all sound elitist, the raid itself will be relaxed and fun. This is old content after all.
Send me and in game mail or just reply here if you're interested.