[H] Nocturnal 1/6H Mogu.

90 Goblin Priest
Nocturnal is looking for recruits so we can be competitive with other guilds on this realm.

We are looking for 1 tank or 1 dps to fill our last raid spots. Will also accept any other role if you think you can perform better than our current raiders.

Nocturnal is a late night raiding guild. You must be able to make these raid times:
12am-3am Tuesday
12am-3am Wednesday
12am-3am Thursday

If you have any questions you can contact xmagnificant, erinsoriac, or moocherie in game, and apply at www.nocturnal-uldum.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Xmagnificant on 10/27/2012 11:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still need 1 tank or melee dps.
Edited by Xmagnificant on 8/10/2012 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
i'd be your tank/melee offspec, i have a blood/frost dk combination that i would love to move to horde but only if the guild that is recruiting is interested in paying for my faction change otherwise not interested.
Reply Quote
08/10/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Bankoflaz
i'd be your tank/melee offspec, i have a blood/frost dk combination that i would love to move to horde but only if the guild that is recruiting is interested in paying for my faction change otherwise not interested.

Sup Lazerath? Doubt they'd pay for someones FC when its near the end of the expansion, don't think they're that desperate.

Also love in http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2228176898 how you on a level 1 alt called out a 'ninja' then attacked yourself on another toon, classy.

Edit: oh you're talking bout going on Fatalflaw, ah well. same bit.
Edited by Furiqt on 8/10/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Now recruiting raiders for MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Bumper cars!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still looking for exceptional players for Heart of Fear coming out, and Heroic modes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
There was no rage over it, we still had 200k to bid, he was standing at the BMAH for over 5 hours so we figured it was him. If it wasn't then our apologies.
Edited by Furieus on 10/27/2012 11:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
14 Troll Hunter
10/27/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Furieus
we still had 200k to bid,

Peasants.

Reguards - the 1%
Edited by Ozelotl on 10/27/2012 11:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
we still had 200k to bid,

Peasants.

Reguards - the 1%

Sure thing Cattes. btw, which one in your guild is Umgott?

And the 200k wasn't counting the guild bank funds.

But it seems I struck a nerve, I'm sorry I upset you enough to make a post about it on our thread, and then to have the one I called out come on here on an alt to try and make a petty insult.

Shortly after making that comment we found out Sahja won it (he stopped at 100k but came back when we told him we weren't paying 140k for a belt) and we told him grats, shortly after someone tried whispering him on Umgott about how they were in nightfall and they're a bunch of cheaters. GG@that one.

Feel free to keep trying at insulting, we said our apologies, if you can't accept them, well it's no loss to us.
Edited by Furieus on 10/28/2012 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/27/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Furieus

Peasants.

Reguards - the 1%

Sure thing Cattes. btw, which one in your guild is Umgott?

And the 200k wasn't counting the guild bank funds.

But it seems I struck a nerve, I'm sorry I upset you enough to make a post about it on our thread, and then to have the one I called out come on here on an alt to try and make a petty insult.

Shortly after making that comment we found out Sahja won it (he stopped at 100k but came back when we told him we weren't paying 140k for a belt) and we told him grats, shortly after someone tried whispering him on Umgott about how they were in nightfall and they're a bunch of cheaters. GG@that one.

Feel free to keep trying at insulting, we said our apologies, if you can't accept them, well it's no loss to us.

Could care less about the belt. Umgott isn't us.

I just think it's funny how arrogant you came off for being the "only guild on this server to kill a heroic boss" and how our guild and faction will never see heroic gear.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I've witnessed alliance guilds having almost 100 wipes on normal stoneguards. RO had potential, but they wanna try and go 25 player and its not quite working out for them. Haven't seen much advances from anyone else there. it was the same horde side, but lately a few guilds finally went 5/6.

And if yall didn't careless about the belt, a. few from your guild wouldn't have camped the BMAH for almost 5 hours. b. 4-5 from your guild wouldn't have shown up at the BMAH and dropped a mobile bank to try and get the belt.
Edited by Furieus on 10/28/2012 1:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
14 Troll Hunter
Most people probably think they already know all they need to know about Furieus, but I have some new information to bring to light. Before I launch into my main topic, I want to make a few matters crystal-clear: (1) Furieus is not afraid to use violence, ruse, shot and shell, poison, or the dagger to establish rack-and-thumbscrew programs, and (2) as a result of that, the only way for him to redeem himself is to stop being so despicable. Now that you know where I stand on those issues, I can safely say that his ideas about absolutism are strictly for the birds—or at least, for birdbrains. But it goes further than that; there is something grievously wrong with those picayunish drunks who rub salt into our wounds. Shame on the lot of them! Pardon my coarse language, but he spouts a lot of numbers whenever he wants to make a point. He then subjectively interprets those numbers to support his diatribes while ignoring the fact that the idea that people want recalcitrant hoddypeaks to put the foxes in charge of guarding the henhouse is a fundamental misunderstanding of the human condition. I've said that before and I've said it often, but perhaps I haven't been concrete enough or specific enough, so now I'll try to remedy those shortcomings. I'll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I explain that he doesn't simply want people to believe that he can achieve his goals by friendly and moral conduct. He wants this belief drummed into people's heads from birth. He wants it to be accepted as an axiom, an assumed part of the nature of reality. Only then will Furieus truly be able to get away with putting indelicate, sullen scoundrels on the federal payroll.

Furieus commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. He then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for Furieus to send misguided geeks on safari holidays instead of publicly birching them. Many people are incredulous when I tell them that he intends to alter, rewrite, or ignore past events to make them consistent with his current "reality". "How could Furieus be so sinful?", they ask me. "It doesn't seem possible." Well, it is decidedly possible, and now I'll explain exactly how Furieus plans to do it. But first, you need to realize that he has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to pooh-pooh the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of a delirious coterie of libertinism.

Let me mention again that Furieus claims to have read somewhere that everyone who doesn't share his beliefs is a prissy blackguard deserving of death and damnation. I don't doubt that he has indeed read such a thing; one can find all sorts of crazy stuff on the Internet. More reliable sources, however, tend to agree that everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of Furieus". In it, I chronicle all of Furieus's ramblings from the furciferous to the smarmy and conclude that Furieus has stated that undiscoverable, unmeasurable, magical forces from another plane of existence have given him superhuman wisdom. That's just pure Comstockism. Well, in Furieus's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that if Furieus can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication, I will personally deliver his Nobel Prize for Appalling Rhetoric. In the meantime, we must comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to numb the public to the quislingism and injustice in mainstream politics. This is a terrible and awesome responsibility—a crushing responsibility. However, if we stick together we can can show the world that I am worried about a new physiognomy of servitude, a compliant citizenry relieved of its burdens by a "compassionate" Furieus. It's hard to spot the compassion when you notice that we need to keep our eyes on Furieus. Otherwise, he'll create anomie in a matter of days. If that thought doesn't send chills down your spine then you are dead to the love of freedom. The rest of us are concerned that Furieus is astonishingly evil. However, as the Buddha remarked, there has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it. I'm sure that if the Buddha lived in modern times, though, he'd also comment on how Furieus's hatchet men don't want us to fight tooth and nail against Furieus. That'd be too much of a threat to racism, hucksterism, and all of the other parviscient things they worship. Clearly, they prefer duping people into believing that Furieus is a perpetual victim of injustice. Let me sum up. Furieus is a man with more ambition than conviction.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
That's a cute post generator, how long did it take you to find something such as that Cattes?
Edited by Furieus on 10/28/2012 1:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
14 Troll Hunter
My goal for this letter is to enlighten the mind of Man and improve him as a rational, moral, and social being. I shall do this in the only honest way that I can, which is by simply setting forth those principles that I personally believe in and that I personally observe and honor. Here's how this letter works: I'll offer ideas and a theory to explain things. You bring your own experiences to bear on the matter of Cattes's depraved, immature tactics, supplementing them where necessary with information from this letter. Together we will protect little children from disgraceful adolescents like Cattes. He's thoroughly inconsistent in his views. On one hand, he insists that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of reckless stereotypes. But on the other hand, he favors siphoning away the more beautiful and fragile parts of the human soul. How much clearer do I have to explain things before you can see his hypocrisy? With this letter, I hope I have made my views crystal-clear: I would like nothing more than to send Cattes's accusations into the dustbin where they belong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I've witnessed alliance guilds having almost 100 wipes on normal stoneguards. RO had potential, but they wanna try and go 25 player and its not quite working out for them. Haven't seen much advances from anyone else there. it was the same horde side, but lately a few guilds finally went 5/6.

And if yall didn't careless about the belt, a. few from your guild wouldn't have camped the BMAH for almost 5 hours. b. 4-5 from your guild wouldn't have shown up at the BMAH and dropped a mobile bank to try and get the belt.

>Caring about other guilds' progression
>2012

Also, Naqi is busy tanking for some heroic guild, and I was just hanging out, laughing at the prices go up for a belt. I cba enough about this game to babysit a belt for "5 hours".
Edited by Ligfyr on 10/28/2012 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Never did i say YOU were there for 5 hours, only a couple, Cattes and the DK that kept flagging himself and dying.

I can see where this is going, I've already said sorry, again if you can't accept it, your problem. Night kids. keep the bumps if you want.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
What one person from our guild said does not represent our whole guild.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Stoneguards heroic shouldn't even be considered as a "heroic" fight lolol

edit: forgot to add feng that dude's pretty easy too
Edited by Naqi on 10/30/2012 1:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]