[H] <Daybreak> WTS *8/8 HDS25 + MOUNT + LOOT*

90 Troll Mage
LOOT PACKAGE INCLUDES:

LIFE-BINDER'S HANDMAIDEN

ANY LOOT FOR YOUR CLASS THAT'S OTHERWISE FOR OFFSPEC OR D/E (includes most tier tokens, trinkets, DW weapons)

Here at Daybreak, we're all about value for your gold.

• I try to bring people on different tier tokens and of a different armor type when available to maximize the amount of loot our buyers receive.
  • We are a 25 man guild and we do 25 man raids. We get more loot than 10 man raids and see more of the loot table more often. (rare trinkets and rings)
  • So far, the smallest amount of loot someone has received was 2 pieces of heroic tier, bracers, and 2 weapons off Deathwing. (and their mount, of course)

THE PRICE FOR ALL OF THIS IS 100K

For people not interested in the loot from the first 7 bosses, I am also selling just DW kills, with or without the mount and loot, for 65k and 50k respectively.

The run takes place on Tues nights at midnight server and usually lasts about 2 hours. Ventrillo and the ability to follow simple instructions required.
Please send me, Kennypowers, an in-game mail or whisper if interested.

Updated prices/packages 8/9/2012
Edited by Kennypowers on 8/9/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
And if you throw in an extra 25k, we will mute tribal on vent so he doesn't berate you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/19/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Sousui
And if you throw in an extra 25k, we will mute tribal on vent so he doesn't berate you.
You didn't already have him muted???
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Gimme heroic kiril for free kthxbai :) <3
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
bumper cars are fun
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Others offer this for more gold and less loot, in our 25m run each boss drops double the loot of a 10m, and most of us in guild dont even need a single item from these farm runs. People have walked out of our runs with up to 9 items of a 8/8 heroic clear, not to mention a mount and title.
Edited by Maggz on 7/21/2012 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
bump, come get all the loot that we don't need (pretty much everything) + mount and title!
Edited by Zamnin on 7/22/2012 11:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Holy !@#$, what a cheap price! Why aren't more people taking advantage of us!?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
07/22/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Epahael
Holy !@#$, what a cheap price! Why aren't more people taking advantage of us!?

When mounts and stuff become account wide, I expect demand from reactivations to go up then. Just have some patience. ^_~
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
The list is getting longer, better sign up now!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Send me mail!!! We can work something out!!
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
bumpppp
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Spoiler, Byakuya dies. Also, http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c502/17.html.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Epa SUCKS...way to ruin it...bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You guys better get these mounts while you still can, at release of 5.0 they will most likely become 1% drop as all the mounts in previous expansions have. Also most guilds selling these will start increasing thier price as this get closer. Get yours while you can, we sell 2 mounts a week atm, along with all this other cool stuff. 8 raid weeks left and counting.
Reply Quote
Had a blast running with Daybreak. Got my titles, mount, & 8 pieces of heroic gear. Highly recommend.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Get in the madness while you can still get your mounts!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
TTT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]