Preemptive Strike

90 Human Death Knight
Talk talk talk. Let me know when you wanna try to kill me with your noob legendaries? Thanks for making me a star.

And Deliate, as I have said in previous posts, I will duel you on any character you have. If you don't want to fight, then stop being jealous.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
07/19/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Tyrs
Thanks for making me a star.

The fact your online ego made you post on this obviously fake post, i think you tell yourself you're a star all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The fact you can't kill anyone with your legendaries is what concerns me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Thats ok we all play this game for different reasons, i enjoy pve where i use my pve legendaries very well, so the day i play this game for the approval of people i could careless about ill let you know

Get trolled

-Hippos #1 noob of bfist
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
btw this thread started out as a friend playing a joke on me, so thanks tyrs for making it so much better, online-egos.com
Reply Quote
I think we both know where you should take your talents and your daggers to, hippos.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Sacred! wad up man
Reply Quote
Yoooo, my two favorite people from bfish trolling each other. I knew it was rag, I didn't have to do that silly trick to figure it out. He is very witty tho.

Are you doing any semi-hardcore raiding in MoP? ;P
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
i dunno what my plans for MoP are yet, id like to see foundation raiding again but we will see who decides to play again when MoP releases
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
07/19/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Sacrêd
I didn't have to do that silly trick to figure it out.

Calling it a silly trick is disrespectful to the ingenuity and excellence of Samlock Holmes. How dare you?
Reply Quote
I used a poor choice of words, Sam. I meant to say this case was so obvious that I did not need to use your trick. Although for many other cases I use it quite frequently on my own realm forums as well as bfist's.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
guess who i am
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Guude.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I just so happened to be out in durotar when you two were discussing doing such a thread on the forums and i knew Tyrs would bite on this. That is why this thread made me so happy!!

"troll so hard newbs try to find me"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/19/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Tyrs
And Deliate, as I have said in previous posts, I will duel you on any character you have. If you don't want to fight, then stop being jealous.

The reason I never responded to your first challenge is quite simple. It would be a waste of time.

Blood DK that couldn't kill a disc priest vs. a Resto shaman with 5k resil. Not worth the time it takes for the duel to time out.

As for being jealous. You're a blood dk that gloats and takes pride in killing melee.
Instead of jealousy, it makes me pity you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/20/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Deliate

The reason I never responded to your first challenge is quite simple. It would be a waste of time.

Blood DK that couldn't kill a disc priest vs. a Resto shaman with 5k resil. Not worth the time it takes for the duel to time out.

As for being jealous. You're a blood dk that gloats and takes pride in killing melee.
Instead of jealousy, it makes me pity you.

I have a dps spec to kill you. Let me know when.

And correction, 'takes pride in killing any class'. Hehe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]