(A) Selling Profession Levelling Kits

90 Worgen Druid
Hello fellow Azgalorians,

I wanted to start offering a service to Alliance only side characters. That service is (as you could read in the title...) Profession Leveling Kits.

What do these include?

Everything that you need to go from 1 to 525 in your desired trade skill profession:
- Materials
- Instructions on what to craft to get to 525.

Why a kit?

- No required farming for you
- Fast and efficient. No farming the Auction House for day(s) or week(s) to complete your trade skill. Just head over to your trainer with the mats in your inventory and craft away!
- All directions are included.
- Get your leveling kit for your Panda (or new alts) at CATACLYSM prices!

How does it work?

- I will mail out the kit to you in pieces (along with instructions) for COD amounts. I do not offer partial kits (I.E. going from 300 to 400), this is an all or nothing service.

How do I request a kit?

- Message my character in game (via in - game mail)
- Place a request in this thread. No needing to be logged on, if you are interested I will COD them to you for when you are on! Just tell me the character to mail the kit to. (Please note: I will confirm the price with you prior to mailing on the forums.)

How much do each cost?

- Alchemy 5,500g
- Blacksmithing 18,500g
- Jewelcrafting 16,000g
- Engineering 17,000g
- Inscription 8500g

In Stock : 1x Blacksmithing,

*Please note all prices are based off lowest Auction House prices (for mats) and are subject to change on a moment's notice. Please check with me prior to confirming your interest.

** Please note that due to exorbitant storage and crafting mats required Tailoring, Enchanting, and Leatherworking are all ad-hoc, and prices will be based on current AH prices with a slight mark-up.

Edit 14-July-2012: Alchemy price updated.
Edited by Ashièf on 7/14/2012 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I hope the Alliance AH makes these prices look reasonable...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I got the prices by averaging the lowest cost for each item over a 2 week timespan. Prices are constantly changing, but according to the calculator.... BS is currently costing 19,000 on the AH alone, right now. Now that's a bit on the high end...

So yes, I think 18,500 g for BS (for example) is more than a good deal considering:

A> You don't have to farm
B> You don't have to camp the AH
C> You won't have to continually switch between windows to know what to craft to level

It's intended for speed and efficiency. I did put a minor markup in some cases for handling of the items, and time spent farming the items. I try and keep that ~5-7% of the average (round numbers are easier to work with).
Edited by Ashièf on 7/11/2012 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
The alliance prices are pretty horrendous here. I'm considering the Engineering package, it'd be worth it so I don't have to track all the !@#$ down.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yea... Alliance prices are horrendous. I just checked the Horde side... 12,500g for horde, but alas... I am not horde. I am Alliance, and it is what it is.

P.S. The legitimacy of the pricing of these items comes from TUJ (underminejournal.com) and WarcraftProfessional.com.

If you are curious where these numbers are coming from.
Reply Quote
I'll take the alchemy one. Was gonna send you mail in game, but can't figure out how to make that e in your name
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
OK, I'll finish off the Alchemy one now. I'll have it in the mail sometime tomorrow to you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
First one down... Athz went from 1 - 500 in an hour and a half. He accidentally deleted the 500-525 mats, or would have been @ 525.
Reply Quote
Deleted the 500-525 note* I didn't know what to make. But I'm at 507 and it works flawlessly. I only needed 500 :P Thanks so much
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
i will buy the JC kit
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
dunno when you will be on during the day but i get off of work at 5pm server so should be on around 530
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
IDK if I just spoke to your alt, but someone placed an order for a JC + Inscription... was that you?
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
That was me (no deathdemise isnt me)
Edited by Maedasx on 7/14/2012 11:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
OK.. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
so...can i buy the jc kit or not lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You can... I just need to get an extra one thrown together. Might take me a few days.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Are you going to sell it to maedasx first?
Edited by Deathsdemise on 7/15/2012 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey Deathsdemise. Yes, I am almost done with maedasx JC (one of my guildies is wrapping it up). I am about halfway done with his Vanilla Inscription set, Outland is in good shape, and Cata is done (for that). So I am needing half of Vanilla and an hour in Northrend.

I'll be on sporadically over the next few days, my wife and I just had our son yesterday. As for your JC. I have a lot of mats to put towards it (from prospecting for Maedasx kit).

It will take me a few days to gather the rest.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
1 JC Kit out the door. Working on Maedasx Inscription now. I anticipate that will be done in a few days (not long), and then I will start hammering out your JC kit Deathsdemise.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Awesome, ty. Grats on the baby by the way!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]