Horde Raiders

85 Night Elf Druid
How many people on horde side think they would be intrested in joining a raiding guild for pandaria if myself and a few others switched over there to start one?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No one at all? We all have 8/8HM exp.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ok new idea. We are looking for a guild to join. Druid tank and warrior tank. Both with 8/8 HM exp. Looking for a fresh start on horde side. Can also pally tank instead of druid if needed.
Edited by Deflect on 7/15/2012 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
horde dont exist on fizzcrank
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
They used to D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yes, they used to. I used to be one until the population of the horde side went like really low. Ask it in trade, they don't touch forums generally.
Reply Quote
I killed horde side when I ended raiding for clutch=( A good chunk of people faction changed to alliance, server transferred, or quit all together.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I miss Clutch Liz Liz :(
Reply Quote
07/16/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Sinnerxxs
Yes, they used to. I used to be one until the population of the horde side went like really low. Ask it in trade, they don't touch forums generally.
Reply Quote
07/16/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Avexus
I miss Clutch Liz Liz :(

I do too ryn ryn=(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah there was you guys, relentless, dormio, and a few others that were raiding. Shame the horde side died.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
As I sit ever so lonely next to the wagon ._.
Reply Quote
07/27/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Poearia
As I sit ever so lonely next to the wagon ._.

My wagon=(((((((

Miss you pumpkin.

-Liz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I would love to start raiding on Fizz just transferred this toon from 52. My main back in the day was Razwazzak.
Edited by Gicki on 7/30/2012 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]