Whats the best PvP Server for horde??

(Locked)

85 Human Rogue
Hello,
Im looking for the best PvP Server and battlegroup for Horde. I kinda want a good server that has World pvp (if MoP makes it better) but thats not my main concern. I want a server that has a good community, isn't fail, and is of course horde. Im not a huge fan of PvE but maybe a server with ok/good PvE. Im a big fan of Arena, RBGs, and bgs so keep that in mind! If someone could help me then i would be very happy! Thanks!
-Perkulator
85 Human Warrior
I'd like to know too, so, let me know!
90 Undead Rogue
Either Illidan or Mal'ganis.

Although Illidan is almost as populated as a train during peak-hour in Tokyo

http://www.weirdasianews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/tokyo-subway.jpg
90 Undead Priest
Come to KJ! We have the best H/A ratio of any us PvP server and wPvP happens on a daily basis from small scale skirmishes to full on raid fights in TBP and Halaa. Requiem also hosts a wPvP night every Monday where we invade SW. We've been steamrolling them for a long time but alliance are starting to get organized. Last Monday was the first time we have not killed their king. I would estimate there were about 120 Horde (Including a world famous 40 man multiboxer) vs about 120 alliance. You should have no problem finding rbg teams or arena partners, although this late in the season it has slowed down a bit. KJ is also a highly ranked PvE server, if you're into that nonsense.
Edited by Kendó on 7/21/2012 10:18 AM PDT
11 Human Warlock
Noooo! No more Illidan! Sick of Illidan premades :)
90 Night Elf Hunter
Blackrock?
18 Undead Mage
Hello,
Im looking for the best PvP Server and battlegroup for Horde. I kinda want a good server that has World pvp (if MoP makes it better) but thats not my main concern. I want a server that has a good community, isn't fail, and is of course horde. Im not a huge fan of PvE but maybe a server with ok/good PvE. Im a big fan of Arena, RBGs, and bgs so keep that in mind! If someone could help me then i would be very happy! Thanks!
-Perkulator

Definately KilJaeden if youre lookin for pure world PvP action. Lots of raids on both cap cities of org and sw alot. I heard Bleeding Hollow is another nice realm. Might wanna check em out with a lowbie alt to make sure. But KJ is yer best bet. I already referred quite a few ppl to there from both factions :D
Tich and KT
86 Tauren Paladin
Definitely KJ, it is the first server I ever really played on and I have not had a single day of boredom. The world pvp is really enjoyable (leveling an alt will lead to many encounters with Ally players if you are horde). As far as the BG's go, the bracket is pretty even from what I have encountered H vs A. Although it does seem that Tichondrius likes premades in bg's a bit more than any other realm lol.
88 Blood Elf Paladin
KJ by far. Server is 51% Horde/49% ally. A ton of world pvp. Both sides are ganking TB in gank parties 24/7. Evean at 3am. Always something going on...
90 Troll Druid
I just transferred to Kil Jaeden. It was the best decision ever. It's actually hard to believe coming from an old dead server how action packed a server can be. It's busier than my old server was at the peak of the xpac. A lot of fun wPvP gets organized as well as spontaneously occurring. Numbers are really even making for a lot of good fights.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
On a related note. It's a pretty nice home for Alliance PVP as well. See the above poster for reasons.
85 Tauren Druid
Ill north american realms are queued in the same queue.
there are no better or worse realms to be on unless you want to world pvp.

They are all linked

Quoted for exposure! So many people still don't know this. Spread the word!

Though to be fair, the OP was asking about community as well, which is a server specific thing. You can cross-realm group for PvP, but you have to Real-ID friend people to do it.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ill north american realms are queued in the same queue.
there are no better or worse realms to be on unless you want to world pvp.

They are all linked

Quoted for exposure! So many people still don't know this. Spread the word!

Though to be fair, the OP was asking about community as well, which is a server specific thing. You can cross-realm group for PvP, but you have to Real-ID friend people to do it.

KJ posts have been about the WPvP.

All battlegroups are pooled, however, the bgs pull from your battlegroup before broadening the search. While true, the quoted portion of your post is not entirely accurate.
85 Tauren Druid
KJ posts have been about the WPvP.

All battlegroups are pooled, however, the bgs pull from your battlegroup before broadening the search. While true, the quoted portion of your post is not entirely accurate.

Is this true? All the information I could find suggests that it's a global pool. I'm not calling you a liar or anything, I just thought it was one way and couldn't find any information to refute that.

Is there a link you have handy? For my own information, as well as that of others :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]