[A]<fights like a gurl>[25]Recruiting PvP

07/19/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Marcinak
my fake plants died because i did not pretend to water them.

This made me laugh.

I'm not sure why...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/19/2012 02:07 AMPosted by Syza
No point listing those, Helladin wasn't actually present for any 1600 matches. Just on the team. Probably for as long as it would take for them to discover his extreme lack of ability and give him a swift boot.

No, no. I don't buy rating and arenas get the blood boiling so I keep them to a minimum.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
Swagger.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump had alot of fun last night want to do It more often needs the active social people :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hey I just met you, And this is Crazy, But heres my wpvp guild, So Join us maybe? Its hard to look right with such a low level, buts its ok baby, its a social wpvp guild, so come Join us, maybe? <fights like a girl> using pop culture to recruit since 2012
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for pop culture and more competition for IWC.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Are you bored? Are you just sitting in SW waiting for a queue to pop watching a boring chat roll by in guild? If yes maybe its time for a change. <fights like a girl> is looking for social active wpvpers. Possible side effects include fun and constipation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for more social wpvpers held durotar down with 7 people for a couple hours today was fun pushing and pulling with dozens of horde :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump might try to pick a fight in Halaa tonight for those that still need tokens or just like to fight nothing major 15-20 people probably ill make a thread later if we decide to do it..and we do this stuff often here at <flag> :)
Reply Quote
Bump might try to pick a fight in Halaa tonight for those that still need tokens or just like to fight nothing major 15-20 people probably ill make a thread later if we decide to do it..and we do this stuff often here at <flag> :)

Sounds good :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Re-scheduled for later will let certain people know when :)
Reply Quote
07/22/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
Re-scheduled for later will let certain people know when :)

Still sounds good :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
love these guys bumpin for them
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
TO the TOP...still looking for more people to fill out a tuesday/thursday raiding roster and my ever favorite WPVPERS we try to do an event every night on a small med or large scale depending on horde participation and the availability of alliance warm bodies that listen.

We have mumble that we actively use for all wpvp events and/or messing around.
Reply Quote
07/23/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
We have mumble that we actively use for all wpvp events and/or messing around.

Then why am I in here talking to myself? /wrist
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for the fun peoples!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hopefully with <fights like a girl>, Battleguard, and Hostility we'll have enough IWC scraps to go around.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
And Raikino, lemme know when you're gonna make people pop their trinkets, I'd love to come.
Reply Quote
Hopefully with <fights like a girl>, Battleguard, and Hostility we'll have enough IWC scraps to go around.

omnomnomnom
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Need alot more peps for wpvp recruiting all levels and classes as long as social and active also recruiting to build a raid core that wants to start next tuesday atleast.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]