Selling 2 Teebu's Blazing Longsword

Selling 2 Teebu's Blazing Longswords for ~100k each, willing to negotiate by up to a 10k difference.

I can be reached on this character through chat and mail, as well as Sharock through mail.

For those who don't know, this weapon is a "light saber" style sword with a normal hilt and blade made out of fire. It is one of the rarest BoE 60 epics and I probably wasted the rest of the luck in my life to find two in the same play secession (found in Heavy Junkboxs).

Thank you.

I'll update this when they sell. They are currently listed on the AH for bid only.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i'll give you a week before you lower the price.
Reply Quote
The price is not lowering. It stays till MoP. After 5.0 hits the price goes up (in expectation of inflation from the expansion).
Reply Quote
80k to 100k is the price range of this item on most servers. On some low populated servers it goes for 50k, but this server is not one of those.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]