RATE THE TRANSMOG ABOVE YOU

90 Human Death Knight
Oh hey cuties.

And 6/10 for the gnome above me... That set was pretty gross when it came out, but at least you match.
Edited by Barcyy on 8/27/2012 3:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/10, Love that set.

EDIT: He had a nice set... now he looks like a derpsicle.
Edited by Zanumas on 8/31/2012 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
That's a Rogue set? More like a West Hollywood Friday night outfit. You look more liek you're walking in a GLBT parade in that.

Your weps don't match the dr-apes, and you....well...

4/10 - I hate it

Edit: For the one below me rating me - click this image - shows my Benediction and glowing shouder-mah-pads Xmogging Bendediction doesn't show weps in Battle.net forums due to it's HUGE ePeen:
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/5104/stixskywallwhitemaneben.jpg
Edited by Stix on 8/28/2012 11:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
1/10 Because it's Stix. You look like a dead burger king guy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/10, saw you ingame and you look quite sick.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
9/10 Like the pirate ish look, I hope its a pirate lol. Daggers are the weakest part but still good.

EDIT: Pirate or just evil mastermind. Also I decided the problem with the dags is they are orange compared to the red of the rest.
Edited by Bushsbuddy on 8/31/2012 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
9/10 Like the pirate ish look, I hope its a pirate lol. Daggers are the weakest part but still good.

EDIT: Pirate or just evil mastermind. Also I decided the problem with the dags is they are orange compared to the red of the rest.

They have a black glow ingame, I will admit they are extremely offputting looking at the armory.

I've opened 4600~ lockboxes from pickpocketing and never seen the dagger I really want to go with this xmog =/

http://www.wowhead.com/item=68163

The Twilight Blade

Red with a much nicer black glow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]