90 Goblin Shaman
Magic, Sorcery
Trexbor, a loyal friend - Gone
Now branded - Traitor.

~~

you will be sorely missed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Heh, yeah I have been thinking about this for a while... I've just worn myself out trying to make the horde out to be something that its not. Its not organized, and past egos aren't going to change. People kid themselves standing in Orgrimmar all day thinking anyone cares about them or is inspect them.

Things that attributed mostly to my faction change was the fact that Horde gets worked up over little things, for example the guild message of the day in dcof for 2 weeks was "Don't say horde sucks in gchat or you'll get demoted." Its just the level of play that I'm wanting to find isn't going to be found Horde side Veco, not for a long time...

Its not anything personal to Horde, I'm not faction changing to come back and camp you.. I don't hate anyone, I am simply looking for a fresh perspective on veco, meeting new people, and having new opportunities to play is very appealing to me.
Edited by Trexbor on 7/12/2012 9:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I hope you find what you're looking for.
I've been in your shoes before and I understand why you, and others, have made the change.

On a final note, I wish you had chosen some tentacles for your new face.
Wiggling them is quite fun I've heard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Haha thanks Siara, and yeah... high in sight, I think my next trip is to the barber >.<!
Reply Quote
Always room for you to Sizzlack! Welcome to The Alliance Trexbor!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Welcome Trexbor!

It's always great to get add someone who exhibits leadership/organizational abilities to a roster.

While this is a blow to the Horde, and I would be concerned in the past about this, cross-realm zones will make realm faction balance irrelevant as we go to fight against other RP-PvP servers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
07/13/2012 06:44 AMPosted by Charax
cross-realm zones will make realm faction balance irrelevant as we go to fight against other RP-PvP servers.

That said, dearest Charax, I hope you and the others continue to frequent our capital until that happens. I share Trexbor's thoughts on certain Horde who just go to Org to show off mounts and do nothing else.

Perhaps with enough visits, they may target a few of you and maybe, just maybe, attack along with the rest of us.

I can dream.

Best regards from the brightest light in Durotar,
Siaradora
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
07/13/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Siaradora
cross-realm zones will make realm faction balance irrelevant as we go to fight against other RP-PvP servers.

That said, dearest Charax, I hope you and the others continue to frequent our capital until that happens. I share Trexbor's thoughts on certain Horde who just go to Org to show off mounts and do nothing else.

Perhaps with enough visits, they may target a few of you and maybe, just maybe, attack along with the rest of us.

I can dream.

Best regards from the brightest light in Durotar,
Siaradora

Capital cities will remain realm specific, so I imagine Veco city raids will continue to occur well into MoP.

The stronger faction at any particular time just needs to exercise some restraint in terms of numbers that they bring to encourage the other side to fight back (unless its a boss attack).

Judging from the response to attacks on your economy, I think you guys are doing ok: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c77/Guffman30/WoWScrnShot_071112_185129.jpg

:D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh my.

I am quite happy with that sight.
I got out of my BG just in time for Garrosh's "end" so I definitely missed the initial rush.

That said, I guess I just miss the ol' days.
I even miss PM. *sniff sniff*

See you in Orgrimmar,
Siaradora
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
http://youtu.be/Y9Omtvdfh2U Best friends.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Idiots switchin to ally. No respect for Trexbore
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/13/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Pipwiz
Idiots switchin to ally. No respect for Trexbore

What concerned me most about switching alliance was the possibility that I would lose Pipwiz's respect... I don't know who this Trexbore guy is, but he seems like a doucher...
Edited by Trexbor on 7/13/2012 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey, now I can heal for your RBGs on alliance! lol But yeah, good luck buddy, playing with your !@# was definitely the most fun I'd have in WoW for awhile. See you on the battlefield ;)

-Thandok
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
^ <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ok trexbor, before i'll lose my chance to talk to you face to face and not arrow to the face, There's something I've been meaning to ask you. Are you named after this scene from the following video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juE-VmVlJSM&t=1m08s
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
LOL That video is freaken hilarious, but no I am not >.< - I had a hunter named Trexbor in Vanilla Wowl like for eva ago and thats why I named him that xD
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
soooo we're gonna do 3s now right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lol, why not! =P
Reply Quote
The hunt begins.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]