Looking for more attack on SMC

90 Human Priest
I have it on good authority that there will be an illicit and no doubt heinous ritual being conducted next weekend by the evil Blood Elves in their otherwise mostly abandoned home city for obvious reasons.

This ritual must be stopped no matter how pretty they think they are we all know how evil these Horde can be. Who knows what horrible things they have planned. We must attack before it is too late.

Join me in eliminating the Horde threat in their own home town!!

Date: July 21st
Time: 6pm Server
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have it on good authority that there will be an illicit and no doubt heinous ritual being conducted next weekend by the evil Blood Elves in their otherwise mostly abandoned home city for obvious reasons.

This ritual must be stopped no matter how pretty they think they are we all know how evil these Horde can be. Who knows what horrible things they have planned. We must attack before it is too late.

Join me in eliminating the Horde threat in their own home town!!

Date: July 21st
Time: 6pm Server

You alliance never cease to bewilder me. You speak of evil while torturing and enslaving your own allies just the same as any of us. You speak of horrible things planned by the Horde, while yourselves planning for naught but a senseless slaughter of casuals and innocents. You speak of heinous rituals, when there can be no ritual more heinous than your unbridled and wanton thirst for blood.

On top of all that, your cowardice clearly knows no bounds. One need only look as far as the fact that you would choose a time such as a peaceful costume party to attack an under-populated city, as opposed to engaging your enemies honorably in the field of battle.

You disgust me, alliance scum.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Innocents. You speak of innocents. Blood Elves, exiled by your own people for your treacheries. As if the Alliance should forget your evil doings and leave you to your own devices who knows what other things you have in store. The only blood the Alliance thirsts for is yours. I relish the idea of meeting you on the field of battle wherever it may be and watching your life blood soak the ground you filthy Horde.

You now only your addictions to magic that draw you ever closer to losing what little there is left of your souls. It is no wonder the Horde took you in. I am sure the Orcs and Trolls found some use for you. Do you think that parading yourselves about like some pretty little playthings will really deter us from slaughtering your people for your past transgressions or future ones. No more so then it stops you from attacking our own cities and attempting to take the life our own valiant King!

Be warned Blood Elf your name is at the top of my list.

For the Alliance!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Lol, heinous ritual, you mean costume contest. You can join if you like, I'm gonna be an angel!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
An angel? Let's be realistic honey I got wings and a crown. Go back to your barbies and sunbathing Blood Elf!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Barbies are awesome!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Give me your barbies Zlicious. I demand them as tribute!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/17/2012 03:56 AMPosted by Mityaphrdite
An angel? Let's be realistic honey I got wings and a crown. Go back to your barbies and sunbathing Blood Elf!!!!

>2012
>Acting tough on the internet
Edited by Amorash on 7/19/2012 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]