lf raiding guild

90 Night Elf Hunter
any high lv raiding guilds that can let me in im an experienced raider up to wotlk naxx than i gave up the game for awhile was in beyond redemption when they were on top and was 13th best geared on server and would like to regain that title or better. I am a daily player looking for some action in guild chat.
Reply Quote
59 Orc Death Knight
you may already have that rank you fine fine sir. there's about 13 people left on this server.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
necro do u still play? I miss u :( Kyeno #1 and Phran is bad but its k I still love him <3<3xoxo and that Notmoo guy is pretty sexy and that other guy who was in Not Nasty is pretty sexy, the one that played mage and stuffs.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
necro do u still play? I miss u :( Kyeno #1 and Phran is bad but its k I still love him <3<3xoxo and that Notmoo guy is pretty sexy and that other guy who was in Not Nasty is pretty sexy, the one that played mage and stuffs.

WE ON THAT KORGATH USA. WE AINT PLAYIN OVER THERE. NECROMONGER, JOEGRIZLY, ME, TOMTHEOWL, KYENO, KEVIN, SINPHUL..

DONE GOT THE GUILD DREAD HEATED. THEIR GUILD LEADER ALREADY TRYIN TO GOOGLE MAPS MY HOUSE AND SEND SOME SCUD MISSLES OVER.

ETHER
Edited by Phranchÿze on 8/3/2012 2:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
notmoo might come back in mop on sargeras, its where my main dudes are
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
KYENO #2 TROMIC #1
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
omg
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

as moronic-chyze has stated, we are horde side over on korgath. Korgath is a very fun server (it least on horde). Alliance seem a little uptight, they get angry when their time is wasted but aren't we all just wasting time playing a video game?

We also love how we get !@#$ talked saying we should find something better to do....LAST I CHECKED WE ALL PLAY THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT. 99% of people that play world of warcraft's endgame involves either killing some big dude or getting 4 numbers to start looking swell...Ether's end game occurs every night when we killed that lvl 36 in northern stranglethorn and continue to decorate his corpse with treasures from archaeology.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
mozobojo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]