I felt cool

Skip to 24:50 :-) or watch the whole vid, which ever you prefer.
http://www.twitch.tv/ocrapitsp00ptis/b/325362262
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
1455 Frost mage 1v2's 1300 rogue and warrior all while being a S key super star and clicking.
You guys don't have to watch it now. Best summary ever. Maybe you should watch it for the best frostfire orb in the world at the very end.
Reply Quote
:-), and I'm a ginger, you forgot that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty impressive
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
you're dumb... and a ginger... and you click... did i cover it all ?? also... stop working on weekends so we can do 2's baddie... and stop doing 2's with other people that are actually worse than you! (which i didn't know was possible)
Reply Quote
I think that lvl 1 covered it all except the ginger part. I'm the biggest baddie, worst mage world.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
only because i posted on it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
only because Valky posted on it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
i'm sorry Valky.. you may be a cutie pie ... and Noskill may love you more... buuuut i'm pretty much the most adorable thing anyone ever did see
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
close but no cigar
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
mmmm..... you're right.. you are close to being as cute as me.. but you're just not <3 although Noskillreq thinks you's cute irl
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
searching for people who asked...

Couldn't find anyone
Edited by Valky on 7/21/2012 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
lmao.... i found at least two... i dunno where you do your searches but clearly they aren't nearly as thorough as mine are.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
screenshot or it didnt happen
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
where is the trust? that's what's wrong with the world.. no one trusts women anymore!
Reply Quote
I trust woman to have dinner waiting for their man when they get home from work.
Reply Quote
07/22/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Itspouptis
I trust woman to have dinner waiting for their man when they get home from work.

Is english your second language? Just curious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]