Ready to start Fangs of the Fathers.

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Currently 375 ilvl with 333 head and 346 trinket to replace. Not completely without raid experience across 56 85's on 2 servers. (My Nesingwary Horde main Guillotaur lacks just 2 or 3 Ulduar achieves for the mount if anybody wants to run it sometime soon.)

This fun to PVE rogue has dropped into DS to pick up the Decoder Ring quest already. He's currently looking for DS raid invitation. (Have Vent.) Or at minimum, a quick switch out of toons at Hagara, if you don't trust my dps, but don't mind letting me in long enough to pick the pocket and swap back out. Currently Valor capped 50 points away from 397 upgrade piece. But hopefully can Heroic HoT the 1 head, and a trinket this weekend.

Excited about trying the solo rogue quests and getting Fear and Vengeance. Upgrading further, as that takes about 10 weeks of gem clusters; will be a trial given my schedule. I work 9:00pm to 5:30am US Central time. So probably looking at weekend PUGS for a bit. Unless any of you down under guys on opposite times wanna check me out. I'm not opposed to a server transfer!

Thanks alot in advance to anyone who reads, writes, responds!
Edited by Ecduzzitt on 7/21/2012 3:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'll gladly help you with gearing itemization and game play with your rogue if you're open to being taught.

Add me on real id:
beastlyrogue@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Did that, thanks. Funny how I just get 1 reply, and from alliance no less. LOL. Oh wait, this is Nesingwary, I've gotten more help out in the WOW from Alliance toons than random Horde characters through 6 alts now lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Sorry, I'm tired from an exhausting week of family tragedy. Were you just looking to grab the decoder ring or trying to find a steady raid to complete the daggers entirely?

I can easily slip you in at Hagara to grab the decoder ring and start your questline tomorrow night during our weekly clear. We start at 7:15pm and it shouldn't take long at all to get to Hagara.

Drop me an in-game mail if you still need it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Will likely be on quite a bit this weekend if anyone has a guild group or PUG running any version of Dragon Soul. May be fail tanking on level 61 warrior alt Kreecher or dpsing on lowbie Kneezle if you don't see this guy around. Or leave me an in game email so's I can friend you, thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]