If you were gold capped...

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Buy all of the mounts that I want and then kinda just lean way back and kit out all of my alts with the highest level of flying and complain about poors who can't afford real flying.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Probably some of the TCG mounts on the AH.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd pay for art commissions. I'd have a portrait drawn for all of my friends. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
To be honest, I'd probably give away random chunks to lowbies.

I already do this, I usually give around 20 or 30 gold to random lowbies I find when I'm out in the world. Specifically lowbies without heirlooms and with roleplay names. I write down their names and hop over onto my alt and send them an IC letter that someone submit their name in an Azeroth lotto and won the jackpot.

Unfortunately this gets expensive... But I like to think that to new players in that level range, 20 to 30 gold will get them pretty far.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
If I were gold capped... not that this would ever remotely happen...

But I'd give serious consideration to... >.>

"Exchanging" for real dollars. And then obviously if I'm gold capped just replenish my supply and repeat the process...
Reply Quote
Pay a bunch of people 100g / hour to roll male dwarves, draenei, and night elves to follow my characters around in game, in their skivvies, dancing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
http://tinyurl.com/835vrxn
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nothing

I make over 10k a week as is and have nothing to spend it on.

Expect a whisper from me in game soon about

HOW

WHAT IS THIS

I AM SO POOR TEACH ME

;-;
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Double Posting BECAUSE I CAN.

Eff da police.

To be honest, I'd probably give away random chunks to lowbies.

I already do this, I usually give around 20 or 30 gold to random lowbies I find when I'm out in the world. Specifically lowbies without heirlooms and with roleplay names. I write down their names and hop over onto my alt and send them an IC letter that someone submit their name in an Azeroth lotto and won the jackpot.

Unfortunately this gets expensive... But I like to think that to new players in that level range, 20 to 30 gold will get them pretty far.

That is super sweet, ohmyglob <3

Edit- It's not a double post, huzzah! Someone posted between my other post and this! \o/
Edited by Seraedia on 7/20/2012 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'd pay someone 100k Gold to kite a whale shark into goldshire.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Just save it. Like I should do (but don't do) IRL.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Buy a Vial of the Sands, and a chopper. Seeing as they'll both be account-wide come MoP, I'll only need to buy them once.

Buy every single glyph for all of my characters, even the glyphs that are useless.

That's about it, really. I'd probably use the rest on other people, buy them mounts and such.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
07/20/2012 01:13 AMPosted by Carithania
Pay a bunch of people 100g / hour to roll male dwarves, draenei, and night elves to follow my characters around in game, in their skivvies, dancing.
This lass has the right idea. Just draenei, elves, and maybe one or two really charming worgen, though. Their butts are all... jello-like. :>
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Save some for the yak, give the rest away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would buy all my real ID friends epic flying
Reply Quote
Do what I've always done:
- Maxed flying on alts with no hesitation.
- Leveling professions the lazy way.
- Buy all the pets and mounts I don't have.
- Transmog sets.
- Buy more things to turn around for profit and sit, waiting for the Black Market.

TBH - making gold in WoW isn't hard anymore. You can turn a 20k profit on the Horde AH in under 48 hours. It's just about patience and not impulse spending once you start accumulating. The funny thing about gold is the less you have the quicker it goes, the more you have? The more frugal you tend to be about spending it. At least in my case, some of you might be different :P
Reply Quote
87 Troll Death Knight
Get some prostitutes in Goldshire like a boss
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]