Streaming H DS/FL - Progression - Tank PoV

100 Human Paladin
Will be Streaming Progression's full clear of Heroic Dragon Soul and Heroic Firelands, with buyers for both. Raid will be starting at 7:40 server time and last until around 11 server time. I will be streaming our runs every Thursday as well as our premade BGs during the week we do just for fun.

www.twitch.tv/uthadgar
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Will try and check it out!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Raid again Thursday at same time!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Doing Dragon Soul tonight, tomorrow night will be a bit different. Tomorrow we will be doing a full heroic clear in Bastion of Twilight (including Sinestra) as well as the FL meta achivments. Just a reminder I am always streaming pvping during the week almost every night, full premade random bgs with my guild. I will probably start the Dragon Soul at around 8:30 EST.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I wouldn't bother this week, it'll be 1% peppy dying and 99% sarella whining about wasting time doing crappy achievements.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
ah, but that's all the fun in it!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Will be streaming BGs and DMF arena events as they happen all week, as well as raid night on Thursday and the Guild's 5 year anniversary DMF deathmatch event on friday, remember to tune in!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Raid tomorrow! We will be going into Firelands for a buyer and also going back into fun old Tier 11 and be doing Bastion of Twilight for achievements and Blackwing Descent on Heroic (not sure yet on Throne of the four Winds), will keep this updated!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Just a reminder Raid will be starting in about 20-25 minutes so stream is going up in about 15 minutes! Remember to tune in!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Stream going up in a hour for Progressions DMF event!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
stream going up in 15 minutes!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Just a heads up the DMF event video IS up on stream and can be found under videos, the event starts around 28 minutes or so.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump for bg streaming starting in a hour! XD
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump for pvp!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
PvP tonight along with raid tomorrow
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Raid tonight at 7:40! Raid will consist of running the winner of our DMF arena event through his choice of raid, BWD achievements along with Throne of the Four Winds Achievements!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump for raid tonight at 8 EST
Edited by Uthadgar on 8/20/2012 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Raid tonight at 7:40 EST, we are doing a full heroic DS clear and possibly Firelands!

Remember to tune in at www.twitch.tv/uthadgar
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Raid tonight with all the new fun talents! Come watch at 7:40 at
www.twitch.tv/uthadgar
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]