@ Silda

85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm not sure what your game was, I can only assume you were trying to get a laugh out of the chaos you created. Regardless, it was in poor taste. Even though it was Looking For Raid, no one wants to deal with trolls. Life Gripping the tank into AOE to watch him die and wipe the raid is just poor gaming.

I'm not asking for an apology, I don't expect to hear from you again, but I would like to point out this behavior to the rest of your server.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4048/silda.png
Reply Quote
nice fake logs bro
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Dat LFR
Reply Quote
its lfr you can stand in half the crap anyways without anyone life gripping and still live
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
You're a warrior. Why didn't you just heroic leap/intervene out or pop a cooldown?
Reply Quote
I'm not sure what your game was, I can only assume you were trying to get a laugh out of the chaos you created. Regardless, it was in poor taste. Even though it was Looking For Raid, no one wants to deal with trolls. Life Gripping the tank into AOE to watch him die and wipe the raid is just poor gaming.

I'm not asking for an apology, I don't expect to hear from you again, but I would like to point out this behavior to the rest of your server.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4048/silda.png

Your eyes tell me how you love me
Can feel it in your heart beat
I know you like what you see
Hold me, I'll give that you need
Wrap your love around me
You're so excited, I can feel you
Getting hotter, oh baby
I'll take you down, I'll take you down
Where no one's ever gone before
And if you want more, if you want more
More, more, more
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Dat butthurt
Reply Quote
aww :((((((((((((
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
BWUAH HA HA HA HA! this thread is SOOO WIN!

/ruffle
Reply Quote
Oh look this thread again.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
This is Echo Isles...expect no sympathy for getting trolled it's our national sport.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]