@Mr. Bob H. Cat

I hear through the darkest shadows that you are able to obtain "things".

Should you perhaps, in your journeys encounter a pair of Worn Troll Dice, please let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Agh wonderful Wrath dice. I remembered when I picked pocketed a pair and someone in the group stated that I should allow everyone roll for them. I instructed them that I would once they learned how to go into stealth and pick them from my damn pockets.

If I see a set, will think of you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yes, in the instances from Howling Forge.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Not giving away special trade secrets....
Edited by Bobcat on 7/12/2012 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
After 2 hours of pickingthe pockets of these lone 6 mobs....nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
BAM...got a set.
Reply Quote
I fell asleep and just woke up... so tired after being abused by multiple rogues at once on Tol Barad Peninsula... can't even take a nice walk in the woods these days to finish a quest some lonely woman gave me...

If you would like to put them on the neutered err neutral AH, just let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Wooot its on the N AH for the low low price of 1,000,000 gold. though if you want, I will give you a senior citizen discount and reduce the price by 50%.

Thanks for supporting my addition to Female Gnome and BE hookers.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the dice... my first roll was a 3 and a 6... now I must figure out what the roll means...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It means stop undercutting my AH items....you already have enough gold. Share with the rest of the 99%.
Reply Quote
One day someone will buy my oozeling... sure he/she/it requires frequent refrigeration but other than that makes a brilliant companion.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
....sold my last night in a hand to hand transaction. You can now jack your price up.
Reply Quote
I like to imagine that Squishy is priceless. Ah, who am I kidding? I need to get this thing outta my house... it's disgusting. Ci, if you wish to adopt Squishy to possibly participate in your pet battles, and only because it is you, I give you the worgen discount...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/16/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Ailchú
I like to imagine that Squishy is priceless. Ah, who am I kidding? I need to get this thing outta my house... it's disgusting. Ci, if you wish to adopt Squishy to possibly participate in your pet battles, and only because it is you, I give you the worgen discount...

.... or you could give him the Worgen Senor Citizen discount and sell it to him for 500 gold.

BTW Ailchu....I purchased a set of troll dice off the Ally AH. Love random windfalls of fortune.
Reply Quote
Ah... but my troll dice came with a 'picketpocketed personally by Bobcat' sticker on them which makes them a collector's item!

/noticing you with a big pile of goods placing a sticker on each of them

Wait a sec!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]