6/8H-DS 398ilv Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild

85 Night Elf Priest
I am currently looking for a guild that is still raiding DS and will continue to raid into MoP. Due to recent guild disbandings and RL events, I have not been able to really raid in a few months and am looking to get back into it.

Raid availability:
Most days until 10pm EST. (I have a rotating schedule at work that can be discussed in detail later if needed)

Raid History:
MC, BWL, AQ20/40, Karazan, Mag's Lair, Gruul's Lair, TK, MH, VoA, Naxx, OS (up to OS 3D), Ulduar, Ony (Vanilla and New), ToC, ICC (12/12 N & H), BH, BoT, BWD, FL (7/7 N, 1/7 H), DS (8/8 N, 6/8 H)
*Most raids have been completed in both 10 and 25 man modes

Links:
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Steamwheedle%20Cartel/lumenalia/
*Currently #13 spriest on server

Other available classes I have but gear/skill is not as strong as SPriest [found on Steamwheedle Cartel]:
85/386 Resto/Enhance Shaman - Stormè
85/384 Resto/Feral Druid - Mistyque (still working on feral gear)
85/387 Combat/Sub Rogue - Setine
85/376 Blood/Frost DK - Juss
Edited by Lumenalia on 7/19/2012 7:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Guild info: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6008450902?page=1

We are currently recruiting ranged dps, throw up a post on our thread if you are interested :).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Still LF Raiding Guild. Please realize that I did originally mention my raid availability is until 10pm on most nights. However, I am available on Sunday/Monday until whenever.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Veritas (Latin for “Truth”) is recruiting for a core position on our 25 man raiding team. We are 8/8H and have been so since May 18th! We are also ranked 4th overall on our server and believe we have a good shot at some server 1sts during MoP!

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. Having been one of the first guilds formed on our server, we also sport a long history on Velen. Since BC, Veritas has been a progressive guild with steadfast raiders who are determined to conquer the current content as quickly as possible.

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server by any means. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.

Loot System: We use an EP/GP loot system. If you have never used this system, you can find info here: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system It is similar to DKP with some slight differences. Essentially, you get points for being in the raid and being on time.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class. Flawless attendance; raiding must be a priority to you. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are not gathering professions. Solid internet connection and a computer capable of running 25s are also a must. If your computer cannot run LFR, it cannot survive our 25 mans either.

How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com

Please visit our website and click on “Join Us” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.veritasgamers.enjin.com
Wow Progress Link: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/velen/Veritas
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
@Trikolas: Your guild sounds great but west coast server + midnight end time = D: for me. Even if you guys were willing to work with my schedule that would only leave an hour of raid time for me.

Alas, SPriest still looking for raiding guild!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
LF a raiding guild to call home
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Still LF raiding guild. Due to pay day, I will be able to transfer to any server in about a week and a half. Also willing to transfer 2-3 toons total (most likely would end up being my priest and shaman for sure, and if there is a 3rd transferred just depends on what will be useful).

I am really wanting to get back into a more consistent raiding schedule in preparation for MoP!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Greetings!Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!
Currently our main needs are:
DPS (mainly, but NOT limited to Hunter,Boomkin,Ele/enhance sham, mage, ret paladin, and monk re-rolls) recruiting all exceptional dps, so please feel free to apply even if your class is not on here!
HEALER-priest or monk re-roll
Current Progress
8/8H Dragon Soul
Past Progress
7/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W (25 man)13/13Heroic (10 man)
Currently we do the following on off nights:
Wednesday-7/7heroic 10 man firelands run for staff items and mount
thursday-old content whatever we feel like doing, this week full T11 heroic clear
Sunday-alt runand other off days RBGS and other random old content runs, there are also a good number of us on beta

Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of 25 man progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Our loot distribution is done fairly through EPGP and with rank based priority (GM+Officer roll together with Raiders). New recruits of the guild go through a 2 week evaluation period where many factors are considered into your promotion OR demotion.If interested in more information on the guild, feel free to visit our website Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com to view current guild videos of our kills from this tier or to apply! Those seeking to apply are asked to have not only an understanding of current content encounters, but also experience in the current tier of raiding.

If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. (dromynus,ticklemonsta, Tit(alt code 131)n and multiple other alts, just ask in guild)
ironandblood.guildlaunch.com
realID:
mushmaow87@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Again, another great sounding guild but central time server, which means raid end time is at midnight (you'd lose a raider and i'd have to miss out on the last 2 hours of raiding).

LF a raid guild with times ending around/close to 10pm EST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]