Memories of Past Expansion Packs

60 Human Priest
Gosh, I just went on my friendlist, and saw all of the people I used to play with in Wrath. Brings back such good memories I'm tearing a bit just thinking of them.
Anyone remember:
Pewpewblast - your still here and kickin' brother.
Bersolgens & Hallibel - Oh these two, I loved them. Best tank healer combination in the world. Now on Emerald Dream.
Madawc - One of the most vocal funniest rogues I knew.
Bixp - How can you forget bixp, the dwarf paladin priest! Oh my gosh good times. "The shadows of the Sewers".
Noobinferno - Early wrath player, was really good at bg's
Hipylbrduche - Was in Multifurious inc for awhile, did a lot of 3v3 arenas, almost got glad or something, moved to tichondrius, which finally led him to sell his account.
Dallon - Damn this guy was good, he was in a top raiding guild, one of the funniest guys I knew, him, and his god, haha. Moved to Tichondrius with hipy, joined a raiding guild there, lost contact, hes now in Exodus top 10 US raiding guild. Grats Dallon.
CONNERMCLOUD - Anyone remember him? He was at one time I beleive the 2nd best warrior, he did a lot of arenas and bgs. He took down Alienshark once? Beat madawc naked! LOL.
Scarlex - Boomkin druid, didn't know him or her, always saw Scarlex on <3

I know there's more I'm forgetting. I'll add you guys later.
I love you guys, one of the best highlights in my life. I'll miss you guys forever.
:'-(
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
CONNERMCLOUD - He was at one time I beleive the 2nd best warrior

No.

07/12/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Wannabelock
He took down Alienshark once?

Also no.

Shots fired.
Edited by Creeto on 7/15/2012 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
roopert #1
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
tehehehehe
thanks for finding Hallibel!
Edited by Scarlex on 7/23/2012 2:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
Pewpewblast - your still here and kickin' brother.

Woah, first on someone's list. I feel honored :3 and yes, yes I am still here. No plans to leave unless MoP sucks hard. I might roll Warlock though since Fire is now god awful for AoE/Cleave :(

Hallibel - Oh these two, I loved them. Best tank healer combination in the world. Now on Emerald Dream.

Idk "Hallibel", but "Halibel" is in <CFT>.

CONNERMCLOUD - Anyone remember him? He was at one time I beleive the 2nd best warrior, he did a lot of arenas and bgs. He took down Alienshark once? Beat madawc naked! LOL.

I remember this noob. Back in LK, I pwned him in so many duels, when he finally beat me ONCE, he was like "LOL NOOB I BEAT PEW! LOL PEW IS NOOB CUZ I WON!" yeah, one out of 100 duels. We were friends-ish but he was a douchebag.

Scarlex - Boomkin druid, didn't know him or her, always saw Scarlex on <3

She and I have a love-hate thing. She also used to be in <CFT> but I think I made her cry when she refused to listen to raid stuffs in Black Temple.
(The 4 bolded words is my douchebag way of saying she's a female)
Edited by Pewpewblast on 8/5/2012 2:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Idk how the forum works anymore but...

-Wrong Hallibel/Halibel, I've been tryna find the real one!

She and I have a love-hate thing. She also used to be in <CFT> but I think I made her cry when she refused to listen to raid stuffs in Black Temple.

- Ohh Pew... you're a little way too far off with that ((:
Maybe you have a love-hate thing for me.. but I'm not so sure as for myself.<3
Edited by Scarlex on 8/25/2012 1:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
SCARLEX!!!!!!!!!!!
HALLIBEL and i MISS YOU!!!!!!
we on emerald dream now
PEWPEWBLAST BRO MISS YA
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
12/01/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Bersolgens
PEWPEWBLAST BRO MISS YA

Sup? I gained some weight and a fur coat.
Edited by Pewpewblast on 12/1/2012 10:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/01/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Pewpewblast
Sup? I gained some weight and a fur coat.

"some"
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
My friend's list has been offline since early wrath...

*forever alone*
Reply Quote
bobweiser not on friends list? later bro.
Reply Quote
OMG BERS! I knowwwww!
I made a cartoon there and tried to PST Hallibel but he's always AFK when I try to go there
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
!@#$ wrong cartoon
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin

Alright, I see how it is. Just going to go and forget me and !@#$. I thought we had a little something back then, Pewpew.

08/25/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Scarlex
-Wrong Hallibel/Halibel, I've been tryna find the real one!

Hi

OMG BERS! I knowwwww!
I made a cartoon there and tried to PST Hallibel but he's always AFK when I try to go there

I don't even know who you are.

Anyways - I've been around. I played early Cata on Tich, then late Cata on Emerald Dream. This toon is pretty much retired, as you all can see. I played my Druid on Horde, and Mage on Alliance during Cata.
Early Mist, I played only my Mage on Alliance, then I quit until just recently. I came back, and now I am starting completely fresh, no heirlooms or gold to start with, on Bleeding Hollow (Horde). I made a Priest, and that's probably what I'll be playing for a good chunk of time.

If anyone wants to add me to BNet, I don't care. It's MrVevic#1319

Wannabelock, I can only assume that you might be Madawk? Otherwise, I don't think I really know you lol. If so, I already have you on RealID. What's up, bro.

Bringing back dead posts. Don't be salty.
Edited by Hallibel on 5/6/2013 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]