For the Horde Group

90 Troll Priest
Bless the Martyr would like to thank all that came out for the Alliance stomping fun, it is just a preview of things to come! All in all we had close to 100 players with all that left and joined throughout the 4 cities. Some said they took a bunch of SS's and will be posting them up, we will also make a video for this and will update here for all to see.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
thanks, was a blast. just wish i would have logged on sooner to get that sw kill >_<
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
YAY FOR WORLD PVP

Totally wish I was on for this. This is the last PVP fun I had in a long time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQaSU1Wzrh0
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
wish i could have made it,damn raid times
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Man the Alliance even got us back today.....try harder next time guys
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Try harder to do what?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I think he meant they went back and did it again and Alliance failed to stop them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
07/14/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Foofy
I think he meant they went back and did it again and Alliance failed to stop them.

No actually the alliance tried "For the Alliance" Wiped on Garrosh, took 10 minutes to kill Baine, then idk what happened cuz we went to go poke deathwing again on alts.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Ah....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I got my <City Defender>.
Thanks scrubbies <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]