[A] <<<P O G O N I P>>> PvP-RBGs

90 Worgen Warrior
Our goal is to grow and gain experience as a team and have fun while doing it. Because of this, we are looking for experienced and geared players who can dedicate a few hours per event to RBG on a consistent basis. The most sought after positions are currently range DPS and healers. We are open to inviting cross-realm players.

If you are the type to leave after one loss or carry a negative attitude, please do not apply. Again, we are trying to build our team and gain experience as a group and have fun while doing it. We are currently playing around 1700 team mmr and looking to continue to improve as a unit. Our current RBG times are Monday and Friday nights at 6:15pm PST.

Requirements:
-Mumble
-Working mic
-Battleground Targets addon
-Mostly cata geared (with few exceptions for things like pve trinks/weps ect)
-Understanding your class role in an RBG setting and Arena experience
-A positive attitude

If you are interested, please send an ingame mail/tell, to me or Reignhart. Thank you for your interest!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Reignhart/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Pogonip/simple
Edited by Pogonip on 7/24/2012 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who showed interest and contacted me through out the week. We had a very successful night in our first RBGs as a guild last night, pushing our team mmr up to 1750 from 1600. It was a ton of fun. (:
Edited by Pogonip on 7/24/2012 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Support them... this is a good group of guys and gals
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We are currently recruiting everything for RBG'S and the like.

I will create a post with more information later, but we are currently looking for rdps and heals the most!

Send RoLFkakes, Resolve or Reignhart a whisper if you have any questions!
Edited by Rolfkakes on 9/27/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]