We need Pretendmage back

90 Human Rogue
Pretendmage was the best thing to ever happen to Garrosh. He knows more than we think he does. We need him back. If you are reading this Pretendmage, please help.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
orto is the best thing to happen to garrosh. If you are reading this orto, please help.
Reply Quote
orto is the best thing to happen to garrosh. If you are reading this orto, please help.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'd have to say Orto is the best thing that ever happened to Garrosh.
Edited by Armedine on 7/14/2012 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I'd have to say Orto is the best thing that ever happened to Garrosh.

Pretendmage is a tool.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am the best thing that ever happened to Garrosh.

I will help all.
Reply Quote
72 Human Priest
No orto I was the best thing to happen to Garrosh, no one can claim the title of trade chat god, own a guild full of fan boi's, have a statue of himself created by blizzard AND have a church dedicated to himself like Mikejones and Danrather
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/14/2012 03:16 AMPosted by Danrather
No orto I was the best thing to happen to Garrosh, no one can claim the title of trade chat god, own a guild full of fan boi's, have a statue of himself created by blizzard AND have a church dedicated to himself like Mikejones and Danrather

No one was referring to trade chat in any manner, tool #2.

Anyways, your abilities to troll are about equal to your abilities to function in any kind of PvP environment: sub 1200.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Orto #1

King in the North
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Joe # 1
Orto #2
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
what
Reply Quote
Orto #1

THE KING IN THE NORTH!
Reply Quote
72 Human Priest
you obviously are very upset about the grand return of danrather and mikejones, you need to take in the majesty that is danrather and mikejones, breath it feel it bask in their glory for fate shall bless garrosh with the return of this miraculous being
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/14/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Danrather
you obviously are very upset about the grand return of danrather and mikejones, you need to take in the majesty that is danrather and mikejones, breath it feel it bask in their glory for fate shall bless garrosh with the return of this miraculous being

Try hard.

Orto #1.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Eh danrather got bites 1/10. Nothing in comparison to the greatness of firstaidbox and geoff
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
King in the North.

Love it! lol
Reply Quote
72 Human Priest
Fab, Merciless, Derpawerpa, Danrather and Mikejones were and are still among the most majestic beings that once brought greatness and glory to garrosh
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Bargon#1
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I am number one, as long as we could get some decent guilds back going again. Dareken From Edge needs to stop vacationing. and about 500 or so new transfers would help as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]