The Azsharian prince has Returned

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I deadlock last of the Great azsharian people have returned to you once again! I have come to claim my place as Your prince! Since Lawman is gone I must take his mantle

We must Remake Azshara a new once again, We must Return to the old way The seeds of the past lay buried in the future WE must be REBORN!!!!!!!!!!

Pandaria Must be our awakening We must do great things!!!!

Huza huza huza for the People of azshara, We must plan world PVP We must plan Great new raids

WE must WE must WE shall fight on the battle fields And in the skys and we shall be Victorious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Must live on

Love live the people

with best regards Deadlock Old one of the server The Azsharian prince!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/14/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Comanderfek
I have come to claim my place as Your prince!

What credentials can you present in regards to your claim as Prince?

What kinds of changes can the server expect once you take up your position?

How do you plan on resolving the eventual conflicts that will undoubtedly erupt between you and the other thirty people that claim to be the Prince of Azshara?

How likely am I to be ignored if I present you with a list of the grammatical errors in this thread?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Aerosyph is the only Prince of Azshara that I recognize.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Grammatical errors are old news Son I am One of the Famous people of the server

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1127126471?page=1

Look up Deadlock I am the only politician Of the server. I tried to form A Union The UGA United Guilds OF Azshara! It was a kind of United nations for our server. It could still be good for us

My claim to fame? i have much Son I am the prince The only one!

I AM DEADLOCK GRAND LOCK OF ALL WARLOCKS OLD ONE AND PRINCE OF THE SERVER

deadlock out!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
There are 10 ppl on this server. How can there be a prince? How can raids be formed? How can people on this server finally stop backpedaling?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/15/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Comanderfek
It was a kind of United nations for our server. It could still be good for us

We don't really play well with others for some reason.

My claim to fame? i have much Son I am the prince The only one!

Too vague. I'm with Kaz. I'm voting for Aerosyph.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Maybe you guys can have an election! I know I have been gone from this server for a while, but Jamee is still the only Prince of Azshara that I recognize. =P
Reply Quote
44 Dwarf Paladin
Commanderfek or Deadlock... you are not the prince of Azshara. If anyone it is Lawman. And I doubt you even know who that is... Kates...Jamee is not the prince either.

Guys get a clue before you muddle these forums with your rants.
Reply Quote
44 Dwarf Paladin
Hey Kaz... what is up brother.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
Grammatical errors are old news Son I am One of the Famous people of the server

Stop trying to be Lawman version 2.0. It's not going to work.
Edited by Avellin on 9/10/2012 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
been here since the BC launch... I recall noone being a prince, lol!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHO LAWMAN IS? son I was Hired Long ago by The guild Leader of Discord Darkmatter Himself To Hunt down lawman and Kill him dead!!!!

Over the years Lawman and I Formed a friendship It was rather ironic because i hated him and all i wanted to do was fight him. I have not seen the old man in a while but last time i talked with him was ON Facebook we had a good chat about life and he set me in the right life direction.

Lawman has been gone for some time I have been here Since Van and yes I am the Prince of azshara Old one of the server Grand warlock Deadlock The great MUhahahahahah
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Who is this kaz?
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
LOL...no matter how many years have passed...at least Deadlock is still amusing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
There's some hardcore nerding going on in here...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]