Have... Have We Met? achievement assistance!

90 Human Warrior
so I was wondering if there were any horde who are still doing Molten Front dailies, and if you would perhaps be needing any of the alliance NPCs for the aforementioned achievement, and maybe you might get Mankrik one day and we could put an end to my constantly searching for him. and wouldn't that be nice... :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Post your real ID and we can talk.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'd also be willing to do the realID thing.

I go to sethira's multiple times, daily, looking for Thassarian, and then I'll have the flame breaker meta. I've had Mankrik a few times, now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thanks for your responses :) My RealID is apinchofhope@gmail.com

Anyone who needs these unpleasant RNG achievements, feel free to add me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The same day I posted last, I got Mankrik. I logged onto my spacegoat, and did a /who on your guild. Some war never responded, and some DK didn't know if you were online, on any other toon. I'll add you to my realID.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ack, please do! I hope you get him again soon XD. I will message you here if I get Thassarian, and also try to find you online if I can.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Grats to us.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I am also going for the achievement, Mankrik is the last I need for the Veteran of the Molten Front! Any assistance would be great, I'll be camping weekdays for anyone who needs any.
Real ID: zombiezrus@gmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]