Looking for a Casual Guild

24 Draenei Mage
I have reactived my account and looking for a casual guild. I don't like to raid but I do like to explore, do dungeon crawls, and help others. I have a level 75 hunter named Faroqu (miner/skinner), level 52 Paladin named Zartho (miner/blacksmith), and a level 22 Mage named Zarthos (tailor/enchanter). I usually play a few hours a day and sometimes on the weekend. My characters are Alliance faction.
Edited by Zarthos on 7/16/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
We would happily welcome you to the Roaming Wardens, we recently opened up shop to start welcoming a large variety of players, and I'm excited to bring in like-minded, relaxed, mature players. We do have a website up and running for specific guidelines if you require that, but we're a casual, laid back who enjoys the lore and running dungeons. PST in game if interested.
Reply Quote
24 Draenei Mage
Hey Kenbei,

I will look for you ingame.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]