<Acts of Violence> is recruiting!!

90 Blood Elf Priest
We are recruiting skilled PvP/ PvE players to join our ranks. We will raid and run rbg's on a regular basis.

We are a lvl 25 guild with all the perks and a guild participation rank bonus.

You will find players here that love to play the game but also love to have fun and joke around and if you are looking for a rated G guild then we are not for you.

We are here to help you as well as we expect you to help us.

If you want to finally have the guild you are looking for and tired of all the mess you are getting from your current guild then look me up or just simply do a /who with our guild name to find out who you can chat with.

Thank you for your time. And be a part of building a top ranked guild on your realm.
Edited by Teacupp on 7/17/2012 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Best of ******* luck recruiting for your ***-**** guild! =)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bump :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
TG
Bump for a great player!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So far we have had a great response and thanks to all who are in this thread for your support =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I am now looking for a OT/ Warrior. You must have some harmode experience and have a positive attitude and be able to listen. And you must prove that you have experience as well. ilvl preffered has to be over 389ish

Hit me up anytime you see me on.

Thanks for looking :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]