Lightning's Blade Bounty Program

90 Undead Death Knight
No one gives a !@#$ about the tag under someones name. it doesnt reflect who the person is, their attitude or what theyre like. Dont try and start something with me. I'm not justifying the reason im in here, im simply stating the reason. Its hilarious, you have to admit. Mainly pve players going into org, suiciding and killing a most likely afk player in pve gear. Then the bs starts with the post of GOTCHA MANG, I GOTCHA - LOOK REALM, WE GOT SOMEONE. Wpvp is fun, and should stay that way. Not a pissing match of who can post the most screen shots of each other dead. Guild rivalries are fun and should stay fun. Not hostile. This is a game after all.Now dont try and act high and mighty telling me what i may be or whyi may do somethings. I have reasons behind it. You shouldnt really attempt to call me out off nothing tho, it really wont go well. Call me out if there is a clear cut reason, and on the topics of egos. Im pretty sure i dont have a raging ego like some, but everyone has one in someway.
Edited by Rayde on 7/20/2012 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
All anger from this point on is to be directed at me. <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
!@#$%ING PHOOD, WHY IS EVERYTHING IN THE AH SO EXPENSIVE. CANT I BUY IT FOR CHEAPER, YOU CLEARLY ARENT MAKING ANY MONEY CAUSE THEY ARE SO OVERPRICED. IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!
Reply Quote
YOU TOOK ALL MY SALES IHY
Reply Quote
DEY TUK ER JERBS!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Well as the guild says, FIGHT FOR IT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
07/20/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Rayde
No one gives a !@#$ about the tag under someones name. it doesnt reflect who the person is, their attitude or what theyre like. Dont try and start something with me. I'm not justifying the reason im in here, im simply stating the reason. Its hilarious, you have to admit. Mainly pve players going into org, suiciding and killing a most likely afk player in pve gear. Then the bs starts with the post of GOTCHA MANG, I GOTCHA - LOOK REALM, WE GOT SOMEONE. Wpvp is fun, and should stay that way. Not a pissing match of who can post the most screen shots of each other dead. Guild rivalries are fun and should stay fun. Not hostile. This is a game after all.Now dont try and act high and mighty telling me what i may be or whyi may do somethings. I have reasons behind it. You shouldnt really attempt to call me out off nothing tho, it really wont go well. Call me out if there is a clear cut reason, and on the topics of egos. Im pretty sure i dont have a raging ego like some, but everyone has one in someway.

For the record, we didn't "suicide" in Org, and we killed a fully conscious player. I only did it because a certain someone told me to. And I got paid too, so whatever. WorthIt.jpg

Anyway, I didn't try to create hostility against guilds, just trying to start world PvP in a vengeful manner against players that I know. Slight smack/trash talk and trolling is just a part of that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
07/20/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Ridinspinnaz

For the record, we didn't "suicide" in Org, and we killed a fully conscious player. I only did it because a certain someone told me to. And I got paid too, so whatever. WorthIt.jpg

Anyway, I didn't try to create hostility against guilds, just trying to start world PvP in a vengeful manner against players that I know. Slight smack/trash talk and trolling is just a part of that.

1.You did it cause someone told you and you got paid for it - worthit.jpg
2.Just trying to start world pvp

Hmmm well those 2 dont really go together, but i guess i understand what you're talking about. You really shouldnt say that someone told you to do something, and that it was w/e.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
07/20/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Rayde
Hmmm well those 2 dont really go together, but i guess i understand what you're talking about. You really shouldnt say that someone told you to do something, and that it was w/e.

Why shouldn't I say that someone told me to do something? Also the PvP wasn't "whatever", it was fun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
07/20/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Ridinspinnaz

Why shouldn't I say that someone told me to do something? Also the PvP wasn't "whatever", it was fun.

Lol i didnt say it was w.e - you did, and im sure it was fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
07/20/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Rayde

Lol i didnt say it was w.e - you did, and im sure it was fun.

Misunderstanding. Cheers.
Reply Quote
its funny cuz ur all bad
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
This thread makes me laugh a little bit.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hiiii mom!!! :DDDDDDD
Reply Quote
07/20/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Vsu
its funny cuz ur all bad

Vsu be nice, not everyone can be as good as you =(
Reply Quote
you are :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]