Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
While I really like the concept of the idea, I just do not like the support we got from blizzard.
1. Basically 0% communication from any blue post regarding concerns.
2. No communication from GMs when you submit a ticket, instead they send you to a FAQ page provided by one of the fan sites. Yet, that site doesn't have ANYTHING to do with your question. It's like the GMs didn't read anything on the arena server, just sent that by default.
3. Pets taking almost 8 weeks. EIGHT weeks. If this was a different business, 1000s of customers would leave, but no. It's blizzard, and it's addicting.
4. The mass confusion of arena rankings. No explanation from Blizzard if people in 2s teams or by themselves would be removed from the rankings (from not being in a 3s team) to have a true 1000 3s team.
Sadly, this will be my last arena season I participate in, unless Blizzard changes something.
lol It's true, they were, even if it did become facing the same team 8x in a row just like on Live eventually.
This ATR payment covered the next one in MoP, so maybe if that one goes well people will forget about the mess this one was before the next time we have to decide whether we wanna pay again or not.
Most likely yes;
The rewards have been the same the last few years.
I can do exactly what I do on live on the ATR for the same price I pay each month.
And considering the fiasco with the pet - Yeah, no thanks.
Edited by Schwert on 7/26/2012 12:42 AM PDT
Wont be paying for this ever again on a few terms.
1. No East Coast server (120ms? Yea no..)
2. The amount of shady people claiming to be 2300+ when they are only 1500. Live is bad enough to find legit players.
3. Didn't even get my title or pet because some freak disbanded the team.
Everyone in this guild is mean to me. Any time I try talking in guild chat to jump in on a conversation, I swear they take it to whispers because then they stop talking. :(
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.