Anyone else here have a 3DS?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got Final Fantasy Theatrhythm a week ago and it's the reason I've been dead !@# tired going to work every morning lately -.-;

But playing through all the songs of FF has been a huge nostalgia trip and I'm loving it (FF6 is still my all time favorite).

Also have Kid Ikarus: Uprising and the PvP in it is more fun than it probably should be. It's either 3v3 or Free-For-All (6 players per map total).

Already have Kingdom Hearts 3D preordered as well, and am a fan of that series as well.

Anyways, does anyone else have a 3DS and which games? And if so, do you want to exchange friend codes for multiplayer fun?
Edited by Amilee on 7/11/2012 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
FF6 is the best Final Fantasy, bar none.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I do, but I only play Pokemon. :3
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
I have had a huge crush on Kain Highwind since I was four.
OMG CUTE SPRITE TIME
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110202022216/finalfantasy/images/5/53/Kain-SNES-FieldSprite.gif

I don't have a 3DS, but I saw "FF..." and had to come here. My regular DS has Dissidia and Duodecim along with the 1, 2, and Tactics remakes.
The list of other FF games I have is...a little too long.
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Hunter
i wish i had kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance for my 3ds :p
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
Amilee.... where have you been hiding?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Playing all the new games I got over the summer :x plus anime conventions... so many anime conventions @.@

So far my summer gaming has included Kid Ikarus, Diablo III, Final Fantasy Theatrhythm, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Final Fantasy VIII (oh nostalgia...), and tabletop D&D. And WoW as well occasionally. :x

Conventions so far: Naka-Kon, A-Kon, San Japan, and in a couple weeks Animefest.

Have my MoP CE preordered and waiting for that to come out.

Also waiting for them to rerelease FF VII for PC that will actually play well on an OS higher than Win98. http://finalfantasyviipc.com Not updating graphics (yet), but I get the feeling that they're testing the waters to see how well it does and if a release with updated tech would be warranted. I hope so.

How has your summer been? I'm so ready to be playing through Panda-land, but want to finish the stuff I have now so I won't feel guilty about neglecting my new games when MoP comes out. :D
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
Playing all the new games I got over the summer :x plus anime conventions... so many anime conventions @.@

So far my summer gaming has included Kid Ikarus, Diablo III, Final Fantasy Theatrhythm, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Final Fantasy VIII (oh nostalgia...), and tabletop D&D. And WoW as well occasionally. :x

Conventions so far: Naka-Kon, A-Kon, San Japan, and in a couple weeks Animefest.

Have my MoP CE preordered and waiting for that to come out.

Also waiting for them to rerelease FF VII for PC that will actually play well on an OS higher than Win98. http://finalfantasyviipc.com Not updating graphics (yet), but I get the feeling that they're testing the waters to see how well it does and if a release with updated tech would be warranted. I hope so.

How has your summer been? I'm so ready to be playing through Panda-land, but want to finish the stuff I have now so I won't feel guilty about neglecting my new games when MoP comes out. :D

Bear forth my children please.
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
First, Ekalb proposes to someone. Now he's asking for kids.

I think he likes gamer chicks. Not certain. More research required.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I should probably put this out there... I'm not a girl >.<

My main used to be Vendric (see the Progression Thread(s) for the last 4 years)

Does my personality come across feminine or is it the avatar?

And been married for 10 years now :) Not sure that has any bearing, but thought I'd put it out there.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
What does this have to do with bearing forth children? The world needs more nerds. And I should stay away from the forums after I have had a few.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I already have two! XD

In fact, my oldest daughter really wants to start playing WoW...
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
Well.
This thread suddenly got VERY interesting on top of the nerdiness. In the words of McDonalds: I'm lovin' it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Glad to see you again, too, Frey ^.^
Reply Quote
71 Tauren Druid
Happy to make any situation awkward.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Hunter
I should probably put this out there... I'm not a girl >.<

My main used to be Vendric (see the Progression Thread(s) for the last 4 years)

Does my personality come across feminine or is it the avatar?

And been married for 10 years now :) Not sure that has any bearing, but thought I'd put it out there.

What has Amilee been doing all summer??? Hmmmm...becoming a rockstar to tween girls at anime conventions...that's what....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/28/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Ianuk
What has Amilee been doing all summer??? Hmmmm...becoming a rockstar to tween girls at anime conventions...that's what....

Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
08/25/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Amilee
Glad to see you again, too, Frey ^.^

I knew something was missing from Orgrimmar.
My semi-daily dive-bombings.

I went to Anime Weekend Atlanta a few years ago. I came home with a life-sized Gunblade, a gold-thread oriental dress, and some nerdy shirts about Mario mushrooms. Which made for some interesting chats in hotel elevators.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Con elevators are always fun.

If you ever get into a full one, just randomly say, "This was a triumph." and listen to the rest of the elevator finish the entire song for you. :D

And I've just about finished all my gaming stuff (except Kingdom Hearts... I really hate the "Drop" feature...) so I should be flying around more often.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]