Looking to sell my guild

90 Tauren Shaman
Level 25 guild, been inactive for over a year now. We had a mass quitting spree after t11 and never quite recovered. Dark Phoenix and Armadillo Pup are the only notable rewards available outside of perks. Looking to get a pretty decent sum of gold for it, send me an in-game mail or post here with any offers.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I sent you an in-game mail.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
!@#$%^-s.. I was in that guild. Should have offered it to guildies first. The reason it was dead is because you kicked everyone who was inactive for a month. Bad idea between Xps..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The thing I hate about power monger GMs is that they have the ability to destroy your guild. My alliance guild changed servers out from under me and now my horde guild got rap ed and pillaged by the GM.
Edited by Elohymn on 7/15/2012 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I miss the actual team Awesome :<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thunderhulk was kind enough to give me ownership of the guild. Any old TeamAwsome peeps who want back in for their heirlooms and such, just let me know. It may take some work getting activity back up, but when Pandara comes back out it should be easy enough to get a new core group to play. You alts are also welcome here now and you don't need to be active.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Someday I will hunt down Thunderhulk for a little camping revenge. I doubt I could win a one on one fight, but perhaps I could persuade friends to get into the action with me. It's just hard to hunt someone down now that you never really need to leave the city.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Ok, I'll put up one post to explain my choice to sell the guild. Firstly, there has been NO raiding in TeamAwesome since April 2011. NONE. The last thing we did was down heroic Halfus, then our entire core raid team (all IRL friends of mine) save myself quit WoW entirely. The guild never touched a boss in FL or DS, not even raid finder, and there was no organized PvP being pushed by the guild. At one point last summer I invited enough people to finish getting us to 25; that was the last notable event in this guild. It was not just because the expansion is coming out soon. Also, Elohymn, I have no clue who you are, and Lousipher, I have no clue who you are, so whatever "revenge" you think you deserve is in your own head.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
The entire core didnt quit lol, and from i remember its because of some peoples mistakes on h halfus that made someone ragequit at those 1-2% wipes.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Hey is this guild still for sale would like to make an Offer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
No, it is not for sale.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]