[H] <Tempest> is recruiting!!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
HAHA i see what you did there >.>
My lil Adeea can't keep up with your need to be in bad stuff =(
Reply Quote
Its just so sparkly i cant help myself!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Grats on Gara'jhal guys, keeping the Runetotem race exciting.

Cheers!
-Sin
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Grats on outsting some of the tops guys :) gl on filling spots!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Sha of Fear down, now come heroic kills.
Reply Quote
Grats on all the kills guys!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Still seeking mage applicants. Other highly qualified, exceptional candidates will also be considered.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
As of 11/28 <Tempest> is no longer accepting applications.

We have decided to cease raiding as a guild. Many of us have become burned out, not with MoP per se, but just with WoW in general and it's finally time to call it quits. It was a great run, with many ups and downs, but certainly all worth it. As a guild that transitioned to this server a little over a year ago, we appreciate the hospitality that Runetotem has shown to us.

To any guild that may receive applications from our raiders I offer a blanket recommendation. Through the tiers that we have raided, they have proven themselves to be skilled at their classes and mechanics in general and definitely some of the best raiders Runetotem has to offer. I am sure that if they apply, they will be a good fit.

To <Exiled From Hell> and <Apex>, it's just you two in the heroic race now. Have fun and may the best guild win. The best of luck to you.

Bye guys. From all of us at <Tempest>, it has been a great ride.

-Lachez
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]