At <Deknagtogu>

59 Orc Death Knight
If my memory is correct This was a guild on my birth server (hakkar) that lasted close to the start all the way up to burning crusade and from what i understand no longer exists. This goes out to the members of that guild.

I decided to use this name as one of my characters for the World of Warcraft because for the few years this guild and i existed on this server i never put two and two together that they were a pvp guild...

I needed a name that when someone in a guild was killed they would see

Deknagtogu has come online.

goal is for them to see this name and think nothing of it till they notice it only pops up when they die, but i needed a name that they would hopefully not figure out for a while and then ONCE THEY DID they would realize how stupid they are.

could have found a better name sure....but when i needed a name this was the first one i thought of. I think we all think of how cool vanilla and parts of bc were and i keep thinking of the destruction we would have caused together.

Then again i could just be making up an alternate past only to fulfill my present needs. I NEED CLARIFICATION ON IF THIS GUILD EXISTED
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i love you kelly. reminds me of when i would also gank, i'd use a second account in which i'd invite my victims into a party on a level 1 named maybekyeno claiming i needed to test something with an addon, and then sympathize with them while they were killed by a mage called kyeno. they never put 2 and 2 together.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
07/14/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Kennymonster
i love you kelly. reminds me of when i would also gank, i'd use a second account in which i'd invite my victims into a party on a level 1 named maybekyeno claiming i needed to test something with an addon, and then sympathize with them while they were killed by a mage called kyeno. they never put 2 and 2 together.

I remember when me and Necro would be on the Isle and kill Bri and you and Dag watched by the guards. lmaooo.

For some reason I feel like you guys wouldn't fight much. Then Qlikk Vlikk, Slikk and Prickk would come out of no where and destroy the whole Isle.

!@#$ it, lets go back in time and re-live Burning Crusade and you guys can be teenagers again, and I'll still not be a teenager and we will have fun.

?
Reply Quote
13 Troll Hunter
the teenager line dead
Reply Quote
59 Orc Death Knight
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4233/korgath1.jpg

we don't need to go back in time. Phonked, Sinphul, Xander, Mute f**k kevin a few others and i are all on the same server as you....and we've found some fresh meat lol.

These alliance need to learn to respect the horde.
Reply Quote
makin me wanna level this gu and bring him to korgath
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/15/2012 02:30 AMPosted by Phranchÿze

I remember when me and Necro would be on the Isle and kill Bri and you and Dag watched by the guards. lmaooo.

For some reason I feel like you guys wouldn't fight much. Then Qlikk Vlikk, Slikk and Prickk would come out of no where and destroy the whole Isle.

!@#$ it, lets go back in time and re-live Burning Crusade and you guys can be teenagers again, and I'll still not be a teenager and we will have fun.

?

!@#$ this %^-*!s pulse b
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
D -
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/15/2012 02:30 AMPosted by Phranchÿze

?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
D -
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
okay so you're saying as of August twenty eight, two thousand and twelve you feel different? like it was just july 15th 2012 you was getting high on azeroth @**#?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
D -
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]