LF Alliance Players for Heroic ToC!

85 Human Mage
Hi there, my name is Sterno and I am looking for any Alliance players interested in running daily Heroic Trial of the Champion runs for Champion Seals. Since this dungeon isn't soloable due to the jousting, I was hoping there were others looking to get extra seals as well to spend at the tournament for pets and mounts. If so, and you're interested then post here, message me in game, or send me in game mail and I will get back to you. Let's get some champion seals!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I might be interested in doing thise a few times a week. I'll try to get with you in game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Fantastic, if we get one more person to commit we can easily three man this. I'd prefer all five though, get more people interested in the tournament.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I'll do them with you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Fantastic, including the ingame mail I got from someone else that four people! If you dont want to wait for the 5th that is fine, we can set a date and time, and clear it, get people their points.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
We don't need a 5th. The jousting part may be difficult, but its doable. I had done it with 3 80s on my paladin. Not hard at all. How about start some time today? Or Tomorrow?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
I'm allways interested in transmog runs so let me know when you are going. I'm in the same guild as Luna so are raid schedule should be the same.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I was there and ready and no one showed :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]