Heroic DS 10

85 Goblin Priest
Hi, I am looking to put together a 10m group of people's alts that may not get a chance to raid. I'm looking specifically for people who are at least 6/8 heroic (preferably 8/8) and have an alt that is at least 395 IL. You can contact me via ingame mail on Opie. I am currently in need of the following.

Disc Priest
Resto Shaman with Ele offspec
Fire/Arc Mage
Shadow Priest
Hunter (any spec, but preferably Survival)
Ret Pally

If you have one of the above please contact me as I am going to be starting this up this next raid week. I will probably have multiple people set on "standby" for the first week in-case people don't work out (ie under performing/ multiple deaths) so they can be easily replaced. I want to emphasize that this is not a group that is going to train people how to play their class/how to do hm bosses, its a group that is going to go in and kill Hm bosses on a weekly basis.
Edited by Opie on 7/15/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Shot you an in-game mail, but I have a mage I would like to take along. Have standard Fire and Arc specs, 398 ilvl.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Can come on something if you do it again.
403 resto/402 chicken Druid
399 Mage
398 hunter
397 blood dk
(pref either hunter or dk)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Jk you're horde. I should learn to read.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hiya Opie! I have a mage or warlock that i could bring to help you out. I just need to know the times you are going to try and raid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]