Rate xmorg above :)

90 Pandaren Hunter
@Yogurisimo

10/10
Reply Quote
89 Human Hunter
OHMEGERD<3 It's raveneyes! :3 I love your sets! 10/10 all dee wayyy- i came back to show how i fixed it and such ;)
Edited by Axë on 9/14/2012 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Axe 9/10 nice set but it's missing something but that could be cause you're 74 and don't have access to the 85 stuff
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Hunter
10/10 love the set and <3 femorc body
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
9/10 good use the recolored t2 shaman shoulders but the helm seems out of place for me.

AND BOOM my ornate set is complete xmog set number 26
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Gratz on your 26th set. I like the set, but doesn't seem right on a troll to me. Maybe it's just too plain for my tastes. 7/10

This set isn't color-coordinated yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Do i count ;D
and i like yours Bull =] id give 10/10 but im a fan of the dark coloured armors so im biased lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
5/10 I don't care for the legs
Reply Quote
88 Undead Hunter
7/10 - I just don't like goggles for some reason. And your shoulders are odd looking

it makes me sad we can't see bows/guns anymore...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
7/10 - not to flashy, but good choice for helm/shoulder combo.

It also makes me sad we cant see ranged weapons, since mine really brings my outfit together.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
@Pejorative

Hi guildie! :P

@Enzie

8/10
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
7/10

you look like the batman Raven :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
swiftarrow recolor set i also have in green ill post again after my armory changes
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
9/10 Good colors for an undead.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
09/15/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Taaz
8/10 Love the color scheme (looks great with the hair) but the kicker is that eyepatch. Very nice! The Ironhide set looks good on a female dwarf!

8/10.

you look like you hunt a little of everything. :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
@Barash

Tabard way off; I'm not a fan of those small leveling sets, the colors are boring and they leave much to be desired.

6/10 because that hat looks awesome on you.
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Hunter
Sweetbro,

Not bad, it looks to me like you definitely put some effort and thought into that right there. 8/10

Very mean looking and intimidating Orc. Ya, pretty cool look to boot, especially that helm and shoulders. I see that and think warrior/hunter/savage esque. Certainly not someone to be trifled with.

Your tabard's colors work, but, that logo seems very generic and uninspiring to me.

Also, I'd like to see bigger gauntlet gloves that look meaner, and have more metal and maybe forearm spikes to match the shoulders, but that's just the set, not your design fault, for that specific armor piece.

Also the Boots. I would love to see more of that thick metal material that pads the shoulders on them. They look a bit slightly bland as is, imo

But overall, bravo, its fairly a good look.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
thinking of trying to go after the hunter legendary agian ( if it's still possiible) what kind of xmog will look good with that bow?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]