cya guys in a few months (or longer)

85 Night Elf Druid
My subscription ends 21st. And then I leave 1 week after that.

So I guess you all wont see me around here for like 3 to 9 months. something like that. If you haven't gotten your fill of killing me in WoW, you'll see me on steam playing some FPS; hmu. jut send a friend request or however it works.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/omgimaspider/

I'll spend most my time playing Blacklight: Retribution. It's free on steam so you can just pick it up and fight me in game. It's entertaining enough. I also play left for dead 2 and counter strike from time to time.

<3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I plan on it. GW2 and MoP; but probably not until after I get stationed where ever it is they're going to send me. I'm also planning on playing Path of Exile. By then, the game will probably be released as well.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
cya later dreamer! good luck to ya man. hope to see you when you get back.

add me on steam if you want donkehpunchz
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I think my steam name atm is Clompy#1

I'm always down for some tf2 and possibly L4D2.

Good luck buddy, its been real!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
sent inv to both. I know i made you look bad in wow; I'll try not to do the same in every other game as well. :P

j/k I suck pretty bad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
yawn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]