<Twilight Empire> recruiting healer for H DS

90 Night Elf Rogue
NOTE: The position described in this post has been filled and we do NOT have any permanent positions available. However, we are always looking for fill-ins, so if you are interested in filling in for us sometime, let Zakarnas or Katelle know in-game or post in this thread.

Twilight Empire's second 10-man raid group is currently seeking a permanent healer (preferably a holy paladin, but if one cannot be found, a different healing class will also be acceptable) to raid full-time with us. Our current holydin's RL schedule is no longer compatible, and as we are attempting heroic progression, we are looking to fill his spot starting July 17.

Schedule: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 11p-1a server, as well as every other Friday (we do raid 7/20, not 7/27, we do on 8/3, etc) at the same time

Current progression: 8/8 normal DS, 5/8 heroic DS (working on H Blackhorn at present)

Loot system: We operate off a need-before greed basis. No DKP or anything fancy like that.

Requirements: Minimum iLvl of 391, fully gemmed and enchanted. You MUST have Mumble and be able to listen - ability to speak in Mumble is a huge bonus, but if you are a capable healer and able to stay on top of things without speaking, we will not require it. Patience and a good sense of humor are also a must. Most of all, we need you to be RELIABLE and drama-free. You are NOT required to join <Twilight Empire> to raid with us, although if you enjoy RP, it would be a bonus!

About us: We are not by any means a hardcore raid group. This should be evident by the fact that we are in an RP guild. ;) However, we do have a couple of legendary wielders and we want very much to continue heroic progression instead of just clearing things on normal. Some of us have an off-kilter sense of humor and like to goof off when we're on fights we clear with ease, so if you are the type who expects dead silence in Mumble during all combat, this is not the group for you.

All who are interested should contact myself or Katelle, either by posting in this thread, or in-game via whisper or mail.
Edited by Zakarnas on 7/31/2012 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Pick me, pick me!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Pick anyone but Tarashan. I heard they were nubby.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I thought you didn't want to raid all the time on your priest, Tara. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I think that secretly he does, just like secretly Donn wants to heal for us too!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
07/11/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Katelle
I think that secretly he does, just like secretly Donn wants to heal for us too!

Clearly I am referring to my Chloromancer spec. Sheesh.
Reply Quote

Didn't you see Donn's new dress?

Brings out that girlish figure.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

Donn is totally leveling a gnome priest on the side.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Donn is totally leveling a gnome priest on the side.

Shhh, its my sekkrit toon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Clearly I am referring to my Chloromancer spec. Sheesh.

Chloromancer is op! D:
Edited by Antimony on 7/14/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
By the way, these above listed shenanigans are not off topic, they're actually part of the application process. If you can read them and not die or get offended, you'll be perfect.
Reply Quote
I heal through stabs?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'm leveling a Holy paladin(currently level 83). If you'd be willing to wait a few days for me to get to cap and gear up a bit. Otherwise I have my priest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Shahad - we found a healer to fill in the spot listed in the first post, but we may need to find a replacement (temporary or permanent, we are not sure yet) for our priest. We're not sure and I will probably know by the beginning of the week what's going on with him, so if you see me in-game, feel free to hit me up, or I'll post here to let you know what's up. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Im interested on my priest, Ill have to talk to work, but I can arrage for me to be off on the time we need for saturdays.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Let me get to 85 in like a week and Donn can go heals.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Donn is in raid group one, not the wretched, treasonous bunch of rabble in raid group two, who are, by some stroke of insane luck further ahead of us in heroic progression.

(I am just kidding. I <3 you guys!)
Edited by Matasuntha on 7/30/2012 11:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Donn is in raid group one, not the wretched, treasonous bunch of rabble in raid group two, who are, by some stroke of insane luck further ahead of us in heroic progression.

(I am just kidding. I <3 you guys!)

Whatever.

I need to tank things.

*eyetwitch*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Insane luck, huh? Raid group 1 existed before us and entered DS before us. ;) You're funny.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
07/30/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Zakarnas
Insane luck, huh? Raid group 1 existed before us and entered DS before us. ;) You're funny.

Got carried by awesome mage.

/flex
Edited by Tarashan on 7/30/2012 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]