<Twilight Empire> recruiting healer for H DS

100 Tauren Druid
I think you guys need some racial diversity in your guild. Not only can I heal, I can also tank....very very badly. So to assist you guys in coming into g'vment regs reference EEOC rules and by laws, I will submit my application and a list of a few references that can attest to my lack of skills here.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
@Lukar: Put that little thing back in your pants.

@Bob: I agree wholeheartedly. We need a bad healer and/or tank. Especially one that makes us more racially diverse! And you're fuzzy. Let me share with you what we did to our last fuzzy druid healer.

We teabagged his corpse every time he died in the raid instance. He also always sat in our seafood feasts when we dropped them, until we started lacing it with druid-specific gonad-shrinking venom. It is how we show our love to fuzzy druid healers. :) Where's that list of references to your badness? <3 We miss our "target".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]