LFM 25m HM core + 10m Core

90 Worgen Death Knight
**LFM** We are forming the new 25man HM guild and are looking for geared and experienced peeps to join us in our quest to dominate the server. Goal is to establish a set 25m core for MOP and to strive for server firsts!PST with any questions, or invite.

Come over and chat with me if interested.

were also filling up a core 10 man (or two) for people not looking for 25's or for more casual players.

I will be on the look out for a decent raid lead for the 10mans.

I've already got a recruitment thread here somewhere so If you wanna know more about us here is the link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6036677210
Edited by Fastideous on 7/11/2012 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
NORTE XIV
Reply Quote
68 Undead Warrior
Lol we really don't want you here. Quite a good plan you've got though i spose. Dominating a dead server. Fish in a barrel and all that. Glad i xferred off, heard you guys were all douches.
Reply Quote
07/16/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Cyndra
Lol we really don't want you here. Quite a good plan you've got though i spose. Dominating a dead server. Fish in a barrel and all that. Glad i xferred off, heard you guys were all douches.

Sameena - <Silence Will Fall>

You're also here on Destromath.
Edited by Big on 7/17/2012 7:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Warrior
lol posted on my alt, whatevs.
I didn't transfer this warrior off, i did however transfer my other 85 warrior.

And I'm just being honest here, most people from soon-to-be wretch have been less than hospitable. So, meh.
Reply Quote
lol posted on my alt, whatevs.
I didn't transfer this warrior off, i did however transfer my other 85 warrior.

And I'm just being honest here, most people from soon-to-be wretch have been less than hospitable. So, meh.

You named changed your warrior from Sameeno to Sameena one day ago and have a druid you farm herbs on named Cynis. No warrior has left your guild in over a month. You can't be mean to the new transfers and expect me not to chime in.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Warrior
Lol i figured you'd be here ;)

Don't forget Hairline my JC / miner, and Slamdunkerz my bad SoR priest.

But, they can't be uppity elitist pricks -after being on the server nigh a day- and not expect some sort of bad-mouthing.

Also: what sorcery is this Big??

Edit: It technically was a race-change, I just took advantage of the free name change to make the name fit the new gender.
Edited by Sameena on 7/17/2012 4:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I know my way around Destromath
Reply Quote
Big i misss youuuuuu
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]