Sup Alliance.

21 Night Elf Druid
07/11/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Allspàrk
Idk bro. Not doing a very good job defending :s

That looks like you lost the 1v1...twice.
Edited by Squwak on 7/11/2012 11:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
07/11/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Squwak

That looks like you lost the 1v1...twice.

Yea i feel like that pretty much bans him from this thread. Don't believe we will be seeing him anytime soon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
offence

you mean OFFENSE ... unless he was jumping off a fence
Edited by Zzmorriss on 7/11/2012 11:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Meh, Kryobi these dude's been/getting smashed in BG's/Rbgs all day, ill put up gold 10v10 lets do it, lets reset this whole scape, yep they 're terrified of their veggies (scared of a plant)... Lets teach them grown-up curse words.

How i look? I rock the double muStache, Onslaught's looking sexy!

bzz sleep bzz insane.. one day it grew back in thirds, extra man...(secret of all secrets)

Your turn.. Ally trying to invert and divide by zero, good dog.

EAT THE GOD DAMN BEANS$$$c$$$a$$$$$s$$$$h$ (is king) nomnom

Cozy,
Des
Leisureforce$LFRBG$Beercrusher$D.I.P.$Acidwashed$Ensamble$homeadecoolaid$Chimpchin$Reset$KidCamu$zigzigzag$hedgemaze$knives&lead$Swine2men$Bread2wine$KRIEGER.

PS,
I wear the same hoodie everyday like Mumrah so pi$$ off, and when i see your pic i draw dic k's on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umU8vKRNnRw (for those 1st comment is golden)

PPS
KEEP $KULLCRUSHER ALVIE <3

*edited just to add "MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY you can learn a lot from a MUMMY"
http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ:ATVI Tired of trolling D3 boards
Edited by Despond on 7/12/2012 7:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
well gank did good against a rogue with legendary and H vial. But still did a terrible smoke bomb
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 06:52 AMPosted by Dioschamán
But still did a terrible smoke bomb

x2
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
LOL Retro. I remember carring you all to 1500+ Yet wyndoor's staff still couldn't help him do more damage then me. LOL
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
LOL i was carring them if i was not there getting the flag and caping them u guys would of lose have fun with my rateing im not helping u baddies no more
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
?exciting thread¿
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Edited by Trixity on 7/12/2012 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/11/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Ganktorank
obviously hes going to do more damage if i was playing D all game and he was on offence. As you can tell by his 800k healing done and my 200k which means he should have done at least 4x my damage

Posted by Discsteel
http://www.twitch.tv/tubbzlol/b/324620983

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Pve gear carries so hard these days...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Why is this !@#$ priest even talking.. cant even get passed 1550 with a rogue with legendary daggers. Rbg's take no skill just pve gear is all it takes.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
07/12/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Ganktorank
Why is this !@#$ priest even talking.. cant even get passed 1550 with a rogue with legendary daggers. Rbg's take no skill just pve gear is all it takes.

That doesn't really change the fact that you said "i !@#$ all over that rogue down there and defended all game" when actually he killed you twice then took the node. I believe that is my only issue to this point.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/12/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Ganktorank
Pve gear carries so hard these days...

07/12/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Ganktorank

Posted by Discsteel
http://www.twitch.tv/tubbzlol/b/324620983

Posted by Allspàrk
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
07/12/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Discsteel

That doesn't really change the fact that you said "i !@#$ all over that rogue down there and defended all game" when actually he killed you twice then took the node. I believe that is my only issue to this point.

You have never been 2200 and neither has anyone else on your team aside from the awful rogue that BARELY won vs a rogue that doesnt have vial or legendaries. That about sums it up, as gank said rBGs is stacking pve trinkets/weapons and my team has barely any of that while you guys have multiple heroic deathwing weapons/legendaries and trinkets. Once you guys manage to get T2 from arena for once i will then pretend to care, until then though you guys are a bunch of nubs who can't get anywhere in arena so you cross realm hunt for people with enough heroic loot to outgear people in rBGs and pretend your good.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
Several things here

1. The legendary mage with cunning talking about pve gear being overpowered.

2. You have barely been 2200, the rogue does not and you throw words like nub around.

3. You talk about caring once we get T2 from arena and act like RBGs are for noobs, yet you run them. Guess i am a better noob than you.

4. You talk about us cross realm hunting and yet most of us are from the same realm

5. In the end i am sorry that the achievements on my alt (note the 1600 achievement points) are not quite as good as your main, ill try to do better.

Thanks for all your helpful advice.
Edited by Discsteel on 7/12/2012 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/12/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Discsteel
1. The legendary mage with cunning talking about pve gear being overpowered.

lol
Reply Quote
11 Tauren Druid
Edited by Scotytohotty on 7/15/2012 2:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
!@#$ priest, when you can beat me in arena then talk to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]