RNG luck happens, and these mounts exist.

90 Tauren Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/PTHA4.jpg

Lucky SoB am I.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Wait, so this mount's existence is only validated after you got it, not after the hundreds, if not thousands who already have it? Not even the screenshots proving it's existence?

ಠ_ಠ
Edited by Mcjimothy on 7/11/2012 10:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
2 within a week you worthless troll? How does !@#$% taste bro?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
The pe to the nis word is censored. So how does the male organ feel in your mouth Mr McJimothy?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Not too shabby. You should try it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
McJimothy, why are you still in that rank, piece of shxt guild anyways? You seemed to me a decent person when I was in RNG.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
07/12/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Draxyl
McJimothy, why are you still in that rank, piece of shxt guild anyways? You seemed to me a decent person when I was in RNG.

I like where I am at, I just don't see anyone on anymore, which makes me sad.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
raven lord is for casuals me and a dk got it within 5 mins of each other
fkn casuals
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
this just in.. getting lucky with mount drops = skill!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
lotsa buttons to click this can't be luck
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
fkn casuals
Ya youve accomplished some real hard core sht bro. As far as buttons to click I dont need a fancy UI and a bunch of keybinds to play this game. Not all of us suck so bad at a game we need to go download addons just to get by.
Edited by Apocowlypse on 7/14/2012 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
fkn casuals
Ya youve accomplished some real hard core sht bro. As far as buttons to click I dont need a fancy UI and a bunch of keybinds to play this game. Not all of us suck so bad at a game we need to go download addons just to get by.

Are you claiming that you're good or something? You suck. PERIOD. No amount of addons or key binds could ever help you even if you used them.
PS I'm the boss with all the sauce.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
fkn casuals

You've obviously good enough to kill a lvl 70 raid boss by yourself!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
For reals I solod that fool ez. Ive never made any claims of being a badass, Ive even made claims that I suck. This was merely a post of something I was surprised to see happen. People love to hate on this realm, but thats cool, its one of the reasons I stick around it provides me some with some laughs.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
let's rewind, remix and reread what i said and see if we can figure out why you're so quick to be mad

ROUND 2:

I have a raven lord
Raven lord is for casuals
Fkn casuals

nope can't figure it out. i said i am a casual and fkn casuals and you're trying to call me out for bein' hardc0re and using a "fancy UI" which equates to being awful and letting addons play for me. I use default bars cuz i'm lazy and my global addon list is: ArkInventory, PRAT

Wouldn't you agree a "fancy UI" is more beneficial for a clicker than a keybinder? No matter where my !@#$ is on screen, it's the same distance away (meaning a key press). I can disable my UI entirely and be nearly fully functional. A clicker however would benefit immensely from tidying it up and bringing it all closer together. Not to mention that godawful mess of an inventory and chat log you've got there.

tl;dr you put words in my mouth then got mad at them and me. gj

Anyway Joii is back from bein' afk so it's mount farming time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
07/14/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Apocowlypse
For reals I solod that fool ez. Ive never made any claims of being a badass, Ive even made claims that I suck. This was merely a post of something I was surprised to see happen. People love to hate on this realm, but thats cool, its one of the reasons I stick around it provides me some with some laughs.

Not sure where all that talk about fancy UI came from. Oh and speaking of other servers. I can imagine you posting some random !@#$ on a high pop server's forums and before anyone would bother commenting on it, it'd scroll off the first page. At least on lethon, your random threads would stay on the front page.
Edited by Melubyou on 7/14/2012 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Ok well I was never mad and the way I took your post was knocking on me for being a casual, when the toon you posted on appeared casual as well. So I found it funny.

If I slighted you because the way you posted your statement, and the way you meant for it to appear differed from how I took it, I apologize.

The clicker comments do rather annoy me. I use keybinds and click depending on the scenario, and I always find it weird how people love to attack that.

As far as my chat log and inventory log go I dont really care. I know where things are in my bags. I have them organized to make sense to me per bag, and well chat log I dont really care about. I miss a comment or two, then ask wtf are you on about to whoever maybe talking to me. This does aggravate some of my WoW buddies, and guildies, but they are use to it.

edit this was in response to touch and not melubyou.
Edited by Apocowlypse on 7/14/2012 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
07/14/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Melubyou

Not sure where all that talk about fancy UI came from. Oh and speaking of other servers. I can imagine you posting some random !@#$ on a high pop server's forums and before anyone would bother commenting on it, it'd scroll off the first page. At least on lethon, your random threads would stay on the front page.
Great thanks for the tip. Next time use a point and not just the tip.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Tip: stay on lethon so people get to read your useless posts

Point: see tip
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
http://i.imgur.com/PTHA4.jpg

Lucky SoB am I.

been there, done that

next
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]