Stormwind Boxes and You : An Etiquette Guide

90 Human Paladin
As many of you may know the Boxes in Trade District are inhabited by some top of the line people, But as of late there has been quite a few plebeians.

So this post is all about the Trade District Boxes and how they work.

Please see this picture http://imgur.com/Authk

That is a Picture of the Trade District Boxes, Color coated to make this a lot easier.

To start this all off. The Red box in the Middle, This box is Reserved for Myself (Badwind) Overlord of the Boxes (Yes lets commence the RP)

The Green box to the left is Reserved always for Padmara and or Sinclaire. Both having been standing on the Boxes the highest amount besides myself, They earn the 2nd highest rank of the Boxes.

The Blue box to the right is Reserved always for Throbb, Throbb having been the 4th longest person around to stand on the Boxes gets the 3rd highest rank of it all and earns that box - Throbb may share his box with any Man he chooses. But only men. Because. Well.. Thats a completely different Thread, Anyway. Its Throbbs box.

Last of it all is the Yellow barrel, This barrel is welcome to all that wish to sit with us, But its most commonly inhabited by Gnomes or Valestik, So you make the choice on if you want to sit there, I cant blame you if you decide not to.

With much love, Badwind Overlord of the Boxes.
Edited by Badwind on 7/11/2012 11:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
*Bows head*
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
You gotta pay the toll troll, to stand on Badwind's box.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Thank you, Badwind, for addressing this delicate but crucial topic. Your diagram will help to resume order within the feudal structure of the server.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I thought you also gave a box to Ath.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
07/12/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Braves
I thought you also gave a box to Ath.

I gave myself a new spot, I have the little wooden beam, that is sticking out above, on the building right behind these boxes. It's where I afk with my lulz firehawk. I like all the people whispering me, asking me where I got my lulz firehawk so that way I could rudely tell them: "Ever heard of wowhead.com, stop being so lazy."

I'm educating the community one boob at a time, with almost meaningless information, that could be potential life changing for them.
Edited by Athsgirl on 7/12/2012 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Warrior
What about the lamp post?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Meh I personally rather just fight the system and stand on the boxes. Why? Well, because I thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Edited by Rixas on 7/12/2012 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
07/12/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Rixas
Meh I personally rather just fight the system and stand on the boxes. Why? Well, because I thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Its simple... kill the Badwind.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/12/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Sinclaire

Its simple... kill the Badwind.

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Sometimes, truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
07/12/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Thugnar

The light post is reserved for gnomes with enlarged heads. Take it however you want.
Edited by Iculus on 7/13/2012 10:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
07/13/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Iculus

The light post is reserved for gnomes with enlarged heads. Take it however you want.

TRIFLING GNOME!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I have to admit I giggled at this, because as funny as it is, it's true!

It seems that people have 'called their spots' in SW, as well as myself! It is where I wait, do business, log in and out of, people watch, read trade, everything!

I think we could start working on a great collaboration of 'spots' and color code them according to guild also! This could get colorful!

Nice work there btw Badwind!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
07/13/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Wolfbiker

TRIFLING GNOME!

Your arrogance will be your undoing?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I want a designated spot now :<
Reply Quote
I don't need your boxes. I stand by the Dwarf bank steps waiting to do peoples blacksmithing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ITT: Pat admits to how crushingly lonely and unemployed he is.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
At least I'm allowed to admire the grand beauty of Padmara from that comfortable barrel.
Reply Quote
07/13/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Astral
ITT: Pat admits to how crushingly lonely and unemployed he is.

I just saw this. You're mean.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
bump for important topic
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]