Gambit is a noob

85 Blood Elf Rogue
god awful tank that wiped on almost every pull. Don't group with him...he's an idiot.

Even worse, it was just heroic SFK.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2870/75fps.jpg

talk about noobs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
2 empty glyph slots

9 unenchanted items

4 empty sockets
in
2 items

Missing Ebonsteel Belt Buckle
GTFO of my forums.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
god awful tank that wiped on almost every pull. Don't group with him...he's an idiot.

Even worse, it was just heroic SFK.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2870/75fps.jpg

talk about noobs.

Fantastic keybinds. Clicking must be fun. Maybe I should try.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
shhh. everyone knows they need auto attack on their bars
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This thread rocks. Glad Nasty is around to put people in their place. My favorite part was the Hearthstone on bottom left action bar, right in between vendetta and cold blood (which i hope he clicks).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Katrina wasn't as big of a disaster as those action bars.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6080260050#1

Rexxar vs Tich, is it on?

We have your back Gambit, Rexxar pride.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
07/13/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Mawl

Luls.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Isn't there like the "cap out" FPS thing you can uncheck to inflate your fps number?
Your eye cant see more than 60 fps so anything higher than that is pointless.
And I think my 83 rogue with 23% hit would do better than you.

If you're going to insult someone, try doing so without making yourself look like a tool.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest

This makes me happy.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
do people go onto other servers to complain about people being bad or does rexxar just have that bad of a reputation?
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
anybody else notice OP has eviscerate in their twice?

and wtf is half the stuff on his double right action bar?

good god
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Your FPS is limited to the refresh rate of your monitor.

I made the poor mistake of putting a GTX 680M on a monitor with a 60hz rate. Granted I always get 60 fps regardless of settings - I've seen 120hz monitors and there is a slight difference. 60hz is good enough for me.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

Except none of us have heard of your server... Is this really what passes as drama for you guys? Sounds kind of boring..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread will not end well.
Reply Quote
94 Undead Priest
I know that Gàmbit. Used to be my guild leader when I started WoW. Nice fella but had some serious drinking problems. Started to play while drunk and picked fights with pugs and caused many of his good friends / officers leave. His toons used to be in Synergy and he stopped playing some time back in early 2011. Just confirmed that his toons are in this guild so it's probably the same person and probably still playing while drunk. There is no pride in standing behind someone who carries himself poorly and reflects badly on others from the same server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
^
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
07/14/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Dandylion
^

ummm let's see here

tichondrius forums >>
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Except none of us have heard of your server... Is this really what passes as drama for you guys? Sounds kind of boring..

I'm surprised anyone on Tich can talk about anything other than BGs.
All I heard last season was "Ooooh Tich premade! Be on your game!" but lately, the 3 premades my guild has come against either left after we started GY camping them or just hid in their flag room and /danced with us.

Your server came here to whine and did a pretty poor job of it. I may trash talk Rexxar for it's lack of progression (well SS isn't much better but I love my guild =P) but the people here are generally pretty fun. Sorry Rexx doesn't need pvp trash talk to entertain itself.

And as Dragonheals said:

07/14/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Dragonheals
tichondrius forums >>
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
07/15/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Heika

I'm surprised anyone on Tich can talk about anything other than BGs.
All I heard last season was "Ooooh Tich premade! Be on your game!" but lately, the 3 premades my guild has come against either left after we started GY camping them or just hid in their flag room and /danced with us.

Your server came here to whine and did a pretty poor job of it. I may trash talk Rexxar for it's lack of progression (well SS isn't much better but I love my guild =P) but the people here are generally pretty fun. Sorry Rexx doesn't need pvp trash talk to entertain itself.

And as Dragonheals said:

07/14/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Dragonheals
tichondrius forums >>
You're taking this a little too seriously, friend.. Stereotypes stop being as true on servers that aren't limited to only a couple thousand people. Dandylion=/= My server. Instead he's one person from my server who is trying a bit too hard, but in his defense had his feelings hurt.
07/15/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Heika
Sorry Rexx doesn't need pvp trash talk to entertain itself.
And you're very lucky for that. This isn't what I was referring to, but you'd probably enjoy knowing that most of the PvP ragers on our sever are just laughed at. I think most people who consistently run BGs are a pretty poor representation of Tich.

Also Shadowsong forums are >> as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]