WTB Herbs/Darkmoon Cards/Decks in Bulk

90 Pandaren Mage
Hello folks.

I would like to purchase any spare Wrath of the Lich King OR Cataclysm cards that you may have lying around in the bank. The price will vary on the deck, and if you're selling in bulk or 1-2.

I'm also interested in purchasing any herbs (Cata/Wrath), Inferno Ink, Volatile Life, Individual Darkmoon Cards, and/or Darkmoon Card Decks.

If you're selling decks, I'll buy ANY type of deck.

Feel free to COD.

-Magi
Edited by Magi on 7/17/2012 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Finished Ravenholdt/Lock Boxes - now I'm just buying HERBS / Volatile Lives / Cards / Decks in BULK!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I have insane (sorry, obvious pun) amounts of Inferno ink. Catch me in game to talk numbers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Hey. Thanks. I'm in Italy until the 8th so, I'll get in touch with you when get back!
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
How does having the actual cards help? Is there a way to use them for rep?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
08/15/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Dominee
How does having the actual cards help? Is there a way to use them for rep?

Aye, turn the cards into the various decks, and turn the decks in for 350 dmf rep/per.

That's usually why you'll (if ever) see people spamming trade chat looking to turn the decks in for other people for some amount of gold.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Magi, you would have a blast at all the Herbs i had in a Banker's Guild Tab. But sorry, i use them for guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Idk if your still looking but I still have various cards sitting in my bank that I never threw together to complete the deck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]