Heads up for Alliance players

85 Human Warlock
Just wanted to put a heads up to my fellow Alliance players on Zangarmarsh to be careful when grouping with a Druid by the name "Unleashed".

BH 10 man, late night. He was in /2 looking for a BH group. I was first to join. I was given assist and we filled the group in about 20 minutes. We killed the boss, and Paladin legs dropped. The Paladins rolled and loot was distributed to the winner. The next piece was a PvP back (Druid, Paladin, Mage, Priest, Warlock and Shaman) we had 4 rolls. I rolled first with a 19. Figured I was done for. Unleashed rolled a 4. The priest also rolled 4. The Mage rolled a 14. While /raid was lol about the low rolls, Unleashed took the back, dropped group and /ignored everyone. He was also unguilded on this toon (which we can probably see why if they behave like this in groups)

While Blizzard rules state that he did nothing wrong since we "allowed" him to be Master Looter, it just isn't the way that most adults that interact with others should be playing in my opinion.

If you join a group run by this character make sure that you get in the chat log before entering the instance that loot will be distributed fairly via the high roll, or even better in a pug make sure that there is no master looter set. I must have missed the master loot set while I was either zoning into TB or into BH. I usually catch it and then make sure that the rules are clearly typed out in chat.

Lesson learned, but just want others to be careful not to get burned as well.
Reply Quote
95 Human Priest
cry more about BH loot please
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
07/14/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Aullios

He's not crying about BH loot, he's warning other people not to pug with someone who is sketchy with loot...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
07/14/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Byniri

He's not crying about BH loot, he's warning other people not to pug with someone who is sketchy with loot...

Exactly. I already have all the Cata PvP gear I can get from BH. It was either mine to shard, or share with another Warlock whom it was the first time in BH.

It was never about the loot. It was about the maturity level of some people who play the game.

It was like if he was the cashier at the shoe store, I paid for some shoes, and then the cashier took the shoes, tucked them under their arm and ran out the door. Not something a normal person who wants to be a part of society would do. But when there is a computer screen to hide behind I guess it changes everything. I am just of the thought that one should treat others the way they themselves would like to be treated. Fairly.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
07/14/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Knowsfear
It was about the maturity level of some people who play the game.

I lol'd considering who you're responding to.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
07/14/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Aullios
sorry all I hear is "wahh wahh BH loot wahh"

Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
07/16/2012 07:48 AMPosted by Byniri
sorry all I hear is "wahh wahh BH loot wahh"

Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Here is exactly what u need to see.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6080521923?page=1#2

Glad to help you guys. Alot of people need help in some things. Here it is.

This made me laugh harder than it should've.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]