WTTyour Drenden Gold for my Proudmoore Gold.

100 Gnome Death Knight
Hi all.

First of all a big hello to Gape, Partypack, Mairin, Vuvvuzela, Strafem, Lace & Windfurious! :D

This was my first realm back in 2007-2008 and someone had done something really nice for me in game, which I'd promised I'll never forget. I'd planned to gift them 100k gold when I could.

Earlier today, I got 80k gold on Drenden against my Proudmoore gold from a close friend and ex-drendenite. I'm looking for someone else who may like to trade me 20k gold on drenden for an equal amount on Proudmoore. I can get them in a good guild for leveling their alts and also a high world ranking guild to raid with *depending on their skill*. Proudmoore is one of the top alliance PVE Realms currently.

With MoP coming, you may want to level a few characters there as it's a rocking realm, and this trade would certainly help you to comfortably hit Lvl 85-90 without needing anymore gold. FAQ's >>

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3988299283

So if you're interested, kindly post here or shoot me a tell in game. Thanks so much, in advance.

Warm Regards,

Rasa.
Edited by Maxdps on 7/14/2012 2:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Got this taken care of.

Tyvm! <3

/thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]