Brutusk hasn't returned!!! ((Need Ally Help))

90 Orc Hunter
Something wrong! I went and spoke to Kadrak to get ride to Splintertree Post, He tell me that Brutusk went to water bushes, but he not return. Did he suffer the same fate as Mankriks wife?! Where has my Kodo gone to?!

(( Ok, this sucks. One of the quest chains is glitched for the horde. I'm suppose to talk to Kadrak the NPC by Mor'shan Rampart, the place where the border is between Northern Barrens and Ashenvale, then we're suppose to ride this kodo to Splintertree, but nothing happens.

I read about it on wowhead for some help and found that if an ally kills both the NPCs it should reset everything and it should be glitch free. If any of you allys out there find the kindness in your hearts to come to the barrens and kill these NPCs, so I can continue with the quest chain, it'd be greatly appreciated))

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13712#comments
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Brutusk finally returned! Kadrak and I rode into battle! Killing every elf in our path! *Laughs* We rode all the way to Splintertree Post! It was a glorious adventure, but one of the huge Tree Ancient's threw a boulder at Brutusk and slayed him on the battlefield. He was a good kodo, the largest and bravest that I had ever known.

(( This morning I logged in and tried the quest again and it worked! /thread ))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dat is gud! Dere is noding more annoying den a lost kodo.

How do dey hide so well? Dey are so fat. Almost as fat as Gamon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]